Chapter 14

Really, anyone with the right mind could see why Gerard would be mad. The fact that your brother turned your boyfriend into a vampire; in which said brother now owns boyfriend because rule #1 of being a vampire: If a person is turned into a vampire, whoever turns the person now owns the person turns. That may be why Gerard is so pissed off at the moment.

It may also be because they are not sitting at the island in the kitchen and Frank can't keep his damn eyes to himself. He seriously looks like a lovestruck schoolgirl, but honesty, once turned, you can't exactly help...all of your feelings.

"I just have one question." Gerard said out of the blue. The two looked over with curious glances. "Why the fuck did you cheat on me, Frank?"

Frank's eyes widened as he turned to Mikey with panic. "What is he talking about?"

Mikey breathed out, "Gerard, he knows nothing about that."

"Are you saying you fucking raped him?!" Gerard asked with anger, standing up from the stool.

"What? No! I'm saying that he was so fucked up that he didn't know what he was doing." Mikey explained, looking genuinely offended at the fact that Gerard had even mentioned such a thing.

"You still fucking took advantage of him...say, does Pete know about this?" Gerard asked, a devilish smirk spreading onto his face. "That you fucking own a person."

Frank hummed quietly to himself as he stirred the cup of red liquid with a straw, his elbow on the table and his head resting in the palm of his hand.

"No..." Mikey trailed off. He looked uncomfortable as he looked down at Frank.

How does it fucking feel? To actually get what you want, to own a person, Mikey, you always get what you want. Whether it's from simplest objects, to innocent fucking human beings.

Gerard sighed, and stormed out of the room. He was tired of all this bullshit and just wanted to lock himself in his room so he wouldn't have to see Frank follow Mikey into his room and hear the little click of the doorknob locking.

That was the saddest part of all of this though, Frank no longer would want him, but want to be with Mikey instead.

"Gerard...do you really want to know why Frank did what he did?" Mikey asked later, opening the door to Gerard's room.

Gerard looked up from the floor with a glare that could kill his brother. "I don't need to know. You used him. Plain and fucking simple."

"No! Actually...I only a little used him, took advantage of him because he was at his weakest but....was I just supposed to deny him?" Mikey asked. He thought he was real fucking slick, and that made Gerard want to kill him even more.

"Yes. Because he had a 'boyfriend'." Gerard snapped, standing from the edge of the bed.

"A boyfriend that wasn't there." Mikey stated. "You fucking left Gerard, without a single fucking word and you expect Frank to be okay with that. He's not even your boyfriend and your the reason he was on so many fucking drugs." Mikey was yelling by now, his face red and he was pissed to say the least.

"Drugs..?" Gerard asked pathetically. "Why would be take drugs...over someone like me?"

"He may not love you Gerard, you may have only known each other for like two weeks or less, but he fucking cares about you. Then you just up and left without a fucking note and he didn't know what to do because you wouldn't answer your phone...he took so many drugs he couldn't even walk or sing the alphabet." Mikey sighed and sat slid down the wall with his knees pulled up to his chest. "His emotions were all over the place and he was horny - but honestly, he wouldn't have remembered it when he woke up. That's how much stuff he was on. And you killed him."