☆Chapter Seven☆

Start from the beginning

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Haerin looked up, squinting her eyes as the sun flashed in it. She looked around and saw Jungwon, who just stared at her when she saw him, so she stared at him back, confused to why they were staring at each other. "Morning sleepy head." Jungwon finally spoke up.

"Morning to you too." She replied back.

"Who are texting?" Ni-ki questioned softly as he put his head on her shoulder, looking down at her phone

"Karina." She replied back to the boy who was still a bit sleepy.

"But she's on the bus, though." He said as he leaned forward to locate the older girl.

"I know, but I don't feel like getting out of my seat." Haerin told Ni-ki.

"You could call her to come over here." He suggested.

"Standing on a moving bus is not a good idea." She said.

"Just saying." Ni-ki shrugged his shoulders.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Ni-ki, I'm bored." She wined as she sat on a chair rocking back and forth.

"Me too." He complained as well as he too was also rocking back and forth on a chair sitting next to her.

"Let's play a game." Ni-ki suggested.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Tag your it." He taped her shoulder and quicllygot up from his chair running away. After a couple of seconds of trying to process what he did once he finally did, she got up and chased him.

"Ni-ki, I swear get back here!" She screamed at him.

Ni-ki turned around and stuck his tongue at her. "No, you get over here and get me." He yelled.

"Gosh, the peace and quiet doesn't last for long." Jay shaked his head, holding the bridge of his nose.

"Go stop them, please." Heesung requested as he glamced over to Jungwon.

"No, you're the eldest." Jungwon said.

"Well, you're the leader, so do your leader stuff like stopping your chaotic members." Heesung told him.

"And when I try to stop the rest from being chaotic, you guys don't listen." Jungwon mumbled under his breath as he walked off with his hands in his pocket.

Jungwon watched them and assessed the situation on how he would stop them. He waited until they started running in his direction. First, Ni-ki ran past. Then, the minute Haerin ran past, he caught her by pulling her in a hugging motion.

"Let go of me." She stated, trying to break free.

"No." He replied back as he held her by her hand as he dragged her towards where the others were sitting.

Haerin turned backwards and saw Ni-ki standing in the distance like a Lego figure. "Help me." She mouthed, but in response, she got a laugh from him.

"Don't start running around again. We don't want you to get hurt." Jay told her.

"Im not going to drop and break my legs." Haerin mentioned .

"Yeah, sure." Jay rolled his eyes.