Didn't Think Twice

They'd abandoned both their food, and their friends.

The group of five had gotten food from a drive-through and found a park to eat at; laying out a blanket on the grass for an evening picnic.

Only, Ravi and Pip had gotten touchy, just barely.

Still, enough to feel the need to find themselves somewhere more isolated. Somewhere for them.

Ravi had pressed her against a tree, farther off from the commotion of the rest of the park, lips working against hers.

"This is weird," she mumbled as he pressed his lips against her neck. "Ravi, we should go back to the car,"

"No, it's okay, we're not doing anything, just kisses, Pip," he said with a heavy breath, trailing kisses from her neck to her jaw.

"Ravi," her hands trailing over his abdomen, finding his shoulders. "Let's go back, I don't want to do this here,"

He pulled away, looking down at her with heavy eyes. "Yeah, okay, that's probably a better idea."

"I know. Come."

A snicker. "You - "

"Don't."

They laughed together, hand in hand as they found their way back to their friends, letting them all know they were going to bed early.

Of course, with the look the three girls swapped, they knew what was going on.

"Right," Cara said, eyebrow cocked. "So, we'll come back later, then."

"Smart thinking, Care Bear." Pip smiled at her best friend as Ravi impatiently, gently, pulled her hand.

"Pip," he mumbled, eyes lost and trailing her frame.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming, calm down," she laughed, turning on her heels. "Bye, girls, see you later...or tomorrow." Pip laughed softly as she and Ravi walked back to the RV, his hand not leaving hers, even as he pushed her gently against the door, once inside.

A soft gasp parted her lips, but Ravi was quick to fix that; his lips against hers again, sugar-sweet, working the way they did.

There was some sort of boldness lingering in the heat of the air; something new for them, maybe.

That sneaking suspicion in the back of Pip's mind was fully confirmed as she jumped up, Ravi holding her tight as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

His grip stayed strong as he parted their lips, eyes meeting, both of theirs heavy and full of needing.

She rest her head on his shoulder as he carried her to their self-proclaimed bedroom, and left it there as he locked the door.

She only moved it as he placed her on the bed and tilted her chin towards him, marveling at her hazel-green eyes, the way they clouded over in times like these.

Her lips parted, and she hesitated, stopping herself and looking to the side.

Ravi laughed a sultry laugh and lifted her again, laying her against the pillows and the bed-frame this time.

He pressed a kiss against her neck, his finger trailing her wrist and the healing scars that covered it.

His kisses lowered and his hands found their grip on her wrists tightening, in just the slightest.

And then his lips found hers again, one of his hands disappearing between their two bodies to find hers.

Their lips were parted for just a moment as Pip gasped, Ravi chuckling lowly against her lips before pressing his to hers again.

As her hands slowly began to roam his body, he found himself caught in that bold air once again; her two wrists in his one hand, pinned tightly above her head.

Not a smart move, unfortunately.

Pip froze, her eyes screwing shut as she pushed at Ravi. "Stop," she hissed, wriggling under him. "Stop, stop, stop,"

"Woah, Sarge,"  he mumbled, sitting up and onto his knees, fingers slipping away from her core, hand dropping her wrists. "Hey, what's wrong? Pip?"

She was hurrying to pull her shorts back on as she caught her breath, avoiding Ravi's eyes.

"Look at me, please, Pip. I need to know what I did wrong. That way I won't do it again. Please look at me,"

She took a shaking breath and looked up at him, eyes brimming with tears as her lips quivered.

"He had taped my arms above my head," she whispered, watching his face change. "Didn't I tell you that?"

"You did, I just...I didn't even think twice about it. I'm so sorry, baby."

"No, it's okay."

"It's not. That's a boundary, and I crossed it. I'm sorry."

A breath, a sigh. A settling in the air.

"Now, do you want to keep doing what we were doing, or do you want to go to sleep?"

"Oh, well, I'm not that tired, so...no point in wasting our alone time," she said with a smirk, pulling him close again, thanking herself for letting her mood shift so quickly, so suddenly.

"Oh, you wild woman, you." Ravi whispered, a kiss to her lips as he pulled her top over her head, hands roaming her abdomen.

"I love you," she told him, watching through heavy lashes as he unbuttoned his pajama bottoms.

Her breathing was heavy, her legs pressed together as he pulled his own shirt over his head, lowering himself to meet her lips again.

He pushed her shorts aside and pushed himself inside, accompanied with a moan from Pip, her head thrown back.

Her hands found his hair, his lips found hers once more, and there, they found their constant.

Her head felt fuzzy. What had she done the night before? It must've been something...

"Oh!" She said aloud, shooting upwards, the blanket tumbling off her chest. "Double oh," she mumbled to herself, looking down at her bare chest, then to Ravi, laying next to her.

"Good morning Pip," he laughed. "And Pip's chest,"

Her face flushed red as Ravi pulled her against him, a kiss to her forehead. "Your fault," she mumbled.

"Okay, no, we were both having the sex."

She laughed loud and hard, brushing her hand through her hair as she slipped out of his grasp and pulled her shirt back on. "You're the best."

"I know, I'm just so amazing," he quipped as Pip threw his shirt at him.

They laughed, and he pulled his shirt over his head, too, watching Pip poke her head out the door.

Nat was asleep in the booth, a blanket over her body and two pillows under her head.

The Ward sisters were in the front of the RV, Naomi driving and Cara in the passenger seat, talking in hushed voices.

About secrets that Pip thought they had given up on, about promises that if broken, would ruin Pip's life.

Pip sighed and glanced back at Ravi before slipping out into the main room, saying a quiet good morning to Cara and Naomi, hoping they would give up the topic of before; the topic of their best friend being a murderer.

Pips eyes found Naomi's, and they found Cara's, and inside of those hazel-green irises  were a thousand sorries, trapped and hidden.

Pip had locked those things away, and she had thrown away the key.