Whatever Happens, I Love You

Two and a half weeks. That morning was so blurry, but she knew what happened.

She remembered how it felt.

"Oh, shit." She whispered, shooting up out of bed to grab her phone as she began pacing her room.

Ravi had gone home for this week - he had family stuff to deal with, and Pip was cursing the bad timing. Why now?

ravi, my most favorite man on earth,
i need you and i need you NOW.

Ravishing 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾 💍
Sarge, WHAT did you do?
I'm on my way though

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
YOUR FAULT

Ravishing 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾 💍
Honey, I'm going to need some
actual context, here.

i think i'm pregnant,
so if you could hurry up
that would be great

Ravishing 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾 💍
Oh shit
Sorry, that was rude

i said the same thing, it's okay

Ravishing 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾 💍
Okay, be there soon Trouble.
I love you

i love you more

She had sat back on her bed by now, staring at her phone for a moment before dropping it, collapsing onto her back with a groan.

"I'm too young for this!" She hissed to herself, covering her face with her hands.

"Keep your meltdown down!" Luna shouted from her own room, attempting to soothe a hangover.

"Shut up!" Pip shouted back, rolling onto her stomach and screaming into her down comforter.

"Okay," Luna said after a moment, walking into Pip's bedroom with a hand to her own forehead. "What the actual hell is going on with you? Are you pregnant, or something?"

Pip mumbled something into the comforter with a groan, rolling onto her back and staring up at Luna.

"Oh my god," she gasped, hurling herself onto Pip's bed. "You are, aren't you?!"

Pip frowned, sitting up and collapsing onto Luna's shoulder. "I don't know..."

"Well... okay, what're your...um, symptoms?"

"My symptoms, Doc, are basically everything I can think of." She groaned, looking at her friend with a pout.

"That isn't specific, but okay. Is Ravi on his way?"

"Yes, we're gonna buy a test together."

"Aw, Mommy and Daddy's first shopping trip for baby!"

"Don't call - what the hell?" She laughed into Luna's shoulder, brushing though her hair with her hand. "You're so weird."

"I try,"

There was a silence between them as Pip tried to bury herself in Luna's shoulder. "I don't want to be a mother. Not yet,"