How Are You So Perfect?

smut warning !
🫶

"Ow," Pip mumbled, rubbing her head when she woke up. "Ravi, my head hurts," she turned to him, shaking him to wake him up.

"Okay, stop shaking me, Pip. I'm hungover, too."

"Whaaat?"

"Yes, I know. Incredibly shocking that we drank together on the night that we stayed in."

"Oh, yeah. Can we get coffee?"

"But it's early."

"Yes, but it's a beautiful, rainy day, and that serves for an early morning Starbucks run."

"Fine," He sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I do these things because I love you."

"I love you too," she said, sitting up and pressing a kiss to his lips.

He kissed her back, gently, helping her find her way onto his lap as their lips worked together.

She ran her hands through his hair, and his slid under her shirt and over her chest as he pulled off her shirt.

"Wait," he said, pulling away. "What about Starbucks?"

"Well, can't Starbucks wait?"

"Yes, but so can you, my girl."

She giggled softly, slipping off of his lap and finding his hoodie, pulling it over her head.

She helped Ravi out of bed, examining him with tight eyes. "Last night, did we...?"

"Yes. You gave me hickeys."

"Yeah, I see those. I'm such an artist, aren't I?"

"You and me both," he said, walking out of her room as she stood, confused.

"You'll see them, they're there."

She shrugged as she followed him, looking down at the people passed out on her couch. "Fucking hell," she mumbled. She shook whoever it was with a glare until they woke. "Out."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Out." She repeated, watching the person roll their eyes, wake their friend, and leave. "Jeez." She grumbled, following Ravi as they left, locking the door behind them.

"You can play music, but not too loud," Ravi told her, opening the door for her as they got in the car.

"But -"

"No buts, Sarge. We both have headaches, and that's why we're stopping for Ibuprofen before we get Starbucks."

"I have some in here, though."

"Why do you have ibuprofen in my car?"

"For hangovers and headaches! Those two are all the rage for me, these days."

"Right," he said, watching her dig through the middle console to find it as he started driving.

When she finally found the little bottle of ibuprofen, she grabbed out four; two for her, two for Ravi, and dry swallowed them.

Ravi did the same as he pulled into the Starbucks drive-through, his hand high on Pip's inner thigh. "Iced or hot coffee?"

"Hot; I need my few sequential seconds." She said with a smile.

"Of course."

He pulled forward, rolling down his window. "Hey, um, could we get a venti dark roast and a venti iced caramel macchiato? Thank you so much." He said, pulling forward to the window.