Christina...💔🥺

Hello everyone it's been a long time since I have written anything. Life happened. But I just want to set a disclaimer it takes about suicidal things in this piece so be cautious. *vote if you want, no pressure *

Christina...💔🥺

A week later, I have so much to say. You never love me. I'm in pain. Emotional pain. I stopped living because of the situation. The sooner I accept the fact that you will never come back. The days will be better. It saddens me because I am actually waiting for you to come back and truthfully I know you never will. You were once my everything Christina Nhi Tran. Because this is so easy for you because you just felt guilty all along and never loved me. Why do I love someone who doesn't love me back? Or doesn't care enough for me? I miss your voice honestly. When we were together your voice calmed me down a lot. It was so sweet I loved when you called me Bebe 😒 everything felt so right with you. I don't know anymore on how I should feel but what I do Feel is sadness and pain. What hurts the most is all the false memories and hope. They are so mixed. Did you really envisioned a life with me? Why did YOU destroyed that and me? Why are people so cruel. My heart still aches with pain but maybe I'll be okay. I almost killed myself that one day because of how deep my love was for you. And all you told me was "don't do nothing stupid." And then you never checked up on me again. I'm hurting. I want to say these things to your face but I can't. I wish I had one more chance with you. To hug you and to cry in your arms. But my wants and needs are unmatched to you.