Wessie Pt: 2

#Wessie Pt: 2

Man, when I look at your long beautiful hair I wish you could see how perfect you look in my eyes.

I laugh when I say you have princess hair because let's face it you do.
Your long, straight, silky brunette hair.

I recall the time you told me you was a blonde... I think my heart will even flutter even more.

I appreciate the times we have together. And I hope we continue to be together.

Although I want to be more than just friends.

Maybe being a friend is what you need right now... And I want to respect that boundary.

I love to watch you run around your house as you're looking for and what you're going to fix up for dinner.

I love when you randomly tell me how you feel without me asking you.

You, Wessy, are the only individual that can make me put my phone down and be present in the moment.

And I am so addicted that you can make me to that.

You said something that did break my heart it shattered me into pieces.

You told me that you have so much pain and you rather smoke it all away. 😞

I truly didn't know how to go forward with that conversation but I figured being in silence would help a little bit.

Flawed or not, numb to the pain, in pain, overly sensitive to pain... I still like you romantically but I am learning to up that boundary between us.

Because you deserve to be respected and cared for.

PS... My eyes and my heart smiled when you told me you felt good at this very moment.

And In that moment it was just you and I eating a burger.

I love spending time with you .