𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘, bloodshed

CHAPTER THIRTY. . .
. . .BLOODSHED !

┄﹒ERITY'S GREY COLORED EYES WENT FROM DENJI'S FURIOUS EXPRESSION TOWARDS THE DOLL DEVIL

┄﹒ERITY'S GREY COLORED EYES WENT FROM DENJI'S FURIOUS EXPRESSION TOWARDS THE DOLL DEVIL. him being the sole reason of denji's anger. though it wasn't long until she was forced to look away— the darkness devil removing his head from his body.

and that was the start of the domino effect; everything else crumbling as the doll devil died.

no more than 10 seconds later and kusakabe had died. his body turning into stone and falling apart onto the grassy plains.

it was then that erity began to panic more, she quickly rolled herself towards denji's side. closer than what she was originally, watching as beam had the same idea; dripping his blood into denji's mouth.

"alright, denj.. we need you right now." she softly whispered to the boy, her grey eyes soft when looking into his.

beam quickly found the starter that was located on denji's chest, using his mouth to pull it back in order to start it. "lord chainsaw... please revive... and grant our wish."

she looked up at the shark fiend with a small smile on her lips. she loved how he risked it to try and get denji back onto his feet, not letting her bother to do the work. she gently rested a hand ontop of denji's head— taking her eyes off of the boy to look at beam once more.

"thank you, beam!" her tone was soft and sweet; despite the current situation. she found light during that small moment, but like every other good moment it was soon to be crushed and destroyed by the darkness surrounding them.

erity wasn't prepared to see beam's body suddenly get sliced into three different section. her expression quickly dropped into one of despair after watching his once alive body fall onto the ground. blood beginning to pool under his severed body, staining the grass below.

"...beam......?" her grey eyes never left his lifeless body— not wanting to believe that this was real. their current situation wasn't real.

her eyes soon began to close on their own; a surging pain spreading throughout her chest and stomach. unknowingly falling onto her side next to denji's motionless body on the grassy plains.

his eyes followed her body in horror once seeing the body seep through her shirt. denji felt his arms began to regenerate but it didn't help this aching feeling that pulsated in his chest.

not only did beam just die next to him, his cut up body lying not too far, but erity had been targeted next. he stared at her for a few seconds, worry clouding his expression, before suddenly taking off. running in the direction of the darkness devil.

and in that moment, everything went silent for aki. the everything around him being drowned out by the fast pace of his beating heart; his eyes trained on power's motionless body— and soon erity's.

their bodied striking of a cord of resemblance inside his mind. the thought of himeno in her last moments.

"i... not again... i..." he lowly let out under his breath. it didn't help once he saw that denji had failed to take down the devil; forcing his eyes away from the gruesome sight.

he knew that he was next. just like three he had taken care of as days went by, in seemingly a flash, he was next.

aki hadn't even flinched when seeing angel collapse in his peripheral vision because soon it had became his own body. blood spilling from his mouth and nose, crumpling onto the ground.

but soon had makima shown up from the fallen body of prinz; quickly facing off against the darkness devil, making more progress than any of the others had. the devil becoming only half of itself.

she calmly walked towards the body of the doll devil. raising her arm up again but that arm had also became nothing. her sleeve falling against the side her body.

though the devil's efforts to get rid of her had failed— the woman crouching and placing a hand on the doll devil's decapitated head. "hell devil."

"i offer you all of myself. so please... send us back."

the sword of the devil pierced through makima's torso, going through to the other side. but in less than a second did they return to the building from before.

"nice to meet you, makima." santa claus spoke, her body standing a few feet from makima. the woman was holding onto denji's body.

"hello, santa claus." makima's tone remained carefree, even a small smile spread across her lips. she brought a hand to the blond's chest, pulling the starter. "the enemy absorbed a piece of darkness's flesh. no attacks in the darkness will work."

a smile was also on santa's face, but not for the same reason as makima. her plan was falling into place for herself. "makima, your dream ends here."

she didn't flinch, nor bat an eye at santa's words. her eerie eyes never looked away. her mouth opening with an innocent question spilling from her lips. "denji, will you save me?"

and it was as if that was the trigger word for denji— the boy instantly shooting up once his chainsaws were fully formed once again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MAY. 28TH, 2023 — JUN. 8TH, 2023

short chap cause i rlly have no way
to put erity in this since yk & plus its just. sm.
& we're literally so close to the end... ill leave u with this🤞

 ill leave u with this🤞