𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, the sight of a chainsaw

( V. the sight of a chainsaw )

    once the bus dropped them off and they all stood in place and stared at the ominous house in front of them

    once the bus dropped them off and they all stood in place and stared at the ominous house in front of them. even being quite far from it- the feeling was still very present. a weird energy radiating off of if almost, and that made erity anxious.

"it's that house!" power pointed it out, a determined look on her face. "nyako and that devil are in there!"

"well, let's get going, i guess."

"are you sure this is the place?" she asked even though it definitely was the place, thanks to power walking towards it. "wait up!"

"i don't wanna go chainsaw though. the anemia sucks..." denji let out, holding the small axe over his shoulder.

"chainsaw?" power looked back at the male, her eyebrows raised.

denji shrugged simply, "yeah, i can turn into a chainsaw."

"human jokes aren't funny."

"umm?" denji tone sounded confused as he watched power walk alongside him and erity towards the house.

power didn't stop walking, "huh? what is it?"

"wasn't it bad if it saw you and used the cat as a hostage?" the blond gave power a strange look. "you shouldn't be getting this close, right?"

"ohhh? that was the setting?" a sudden tension rose between the trio now, erity putting her guard up. "i misspoke."

the three of them reacted fast in their own way, 2 going against 1 in that moment. denji with his axe raised and swinging towards the girl, while erity looked distressed and tried to call out for any sort of weapon. "zan!"

but power was quicker than the two of them combined, somehow. the fight ending quickly with the swing of power's blood hammer; bringing down denji and erity.

but then came the predicament of which one to choose; both of them were unconscious, but she could only drag one of them. she glanced at the two who laid on the dirt ground, "which human..."

she eventually sighed and began to drag the blond boy, knowing that he was her first choice anyway. if need be, she can always use erity as well.

"you kept me waiting... blood demon..."

power grew annoyed at this words, "quit whining. i was finally able to go outside!" she paused and looked up at the large bat devil. "bat... just like you asked, i brought a human!"