𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, useless girl

( XII.  useless girl )

    "someone kill them! kill them already, please!" kobeni cried out with a terrified look on her face, along with arai, his expression looked similar to hers

"this is getting really bad... let's just feed them to the devil!"

aki's face looked as if it held concern for what was going on but erity couldn't properly read him. "i'm going to use the sword... okay himeno?" his blue eyes shifted from the targeted pair to himeno; almost as if he was asking for permission to shorten his own life.

himeno's eyes were slightly widened as she swiftly held out her hand in his direction and ghost wrapped itself around his body, restricting him from any movements.

"himeno?!"

denji stared at the older woman, "the hell are you doing?!"

"aren't you meant to be on our side? let him go!" erity stared at her with wide eyes and attempted to help aki but it was clearly useless against himeno's ghost.

her face was blank and hand was still. "if he uses that sword, we'll be able to get outside, but... if he uses it, his life will be significantly shortened because of the contract he made. he's still got a lot of things he has to do... sorry denji, erity."

her reasoning was clear to herself and she didn't plan to back down from her decision to let the two die, just so aki could continue to live with a longer life span.

the missing three from the group suddenly appeared from behind them all and only planned to add onto the already existing chaos. arai lunged forward and tackled onto denji, holding him down with his eyes clenched shut and putting all of his weight onto the boy, muttering a simple 'sorry'.

erity was quick to react to arai's advances to take down the blond, and she began to shove at the dark haired males body. "get off of him! think about what you're doing!"

with her attempts of pushing arai off of denji, she blocked out the sound of power laughing in the background or even the swift movements of kobeni with her knife once again.

the terrified girl bringing down the knife towards erity since she was clearly distracted and not paying attention to her.

erity felt herself be shoved out of the way suddenly by aki, falling on her side between denji and kobeni. her eyes widened once she saw the knife that kobeni held being embedded into aki's side and his blood beginning to pour out once the girl removed the knife.