𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, himeno's ghost

( XVIII. himeno's ghost )

    erity's grey eyes soon opened feeling a bit better than before, though there was still a heavy feeling inside her torso

    erity's grey eyes soon opened feeling a bit better than before, though there was still a heavy feeling inside her torso. her breathing was off slightly and she could feel bits of pain.

"are you okay to move?" zankoku asked the girl once he noticed she was awake but unmoving.

she nodded gently and slowly started to lift herself up on her elbows, and she could see the current situation of aki standing in front of a devilman. "you healed me right?"

he knew it wasn't the time to speak on it, considering the situation at hand. "we can talk about it later, just focus on this, eri. i'll be here for assistance."

erity knew to listen to the devil once she saw a giant slash in aki's torso, crimson blood beginning to spray out from the open wound. aki falling down onto his knees and hands with a pain filled expression.

"aki...!" erity cried out once she saw his blood dripping onto the ground below him, her worry for the boy took over her mind. "fuck- i need to help him-"

"don't go there yet, look at himeno..."

the girl did as said and looked over to the eye-patched woman, who also looked to be greatly injured with blood bleeding through her shirt.

"ghost...!" she could barely hear the woman, even with strained ears. "i'll offer you my everything... so let me use all of you, ghost..."

erity's eyes were considerably large when she saw the full appearance of himeno's ghost. dozens of hands holding itself up from the ground, a flower filled body, and a stitched up face surrounded by long black hair. himeno's ghost was truly something to look at.

the hands started to attack the hybrid at a swift pace, doing all he can to slice at the hands. though one of himeno's arms suddenly disappeared, leaving her with one less limb. the woman held up her other arm, and the arms began to attack again; grabbing the body of the hybrid and bringing it up to the stitched face. it was then, that her other arm disappeared without a trace, leaving her to keep herself balanced by only her legs.

"don't die aki..." himeno looked at him with a terrified expression, not wanting to die just yet. "i want you to cry for me... when i... die..."

aki stared back at her with wide eyes, noticing how blood decorated the lower half of her face and her eyes were filled with tears. all he could do was stare and not move, he couldn't get himself to move. he was stuck in place and injured.