Chapter XXXII

"Holy fuck, I wish I was there

"Holy fuck, I wish I was there." A few birds twitter about in the sky, humming a peaceful melody that only adds to the serene atmosphere.

I lounge out by the pool, a small cotton dress sheathing my naked body but I'm sweating all the same.

"It's fine. He'll leave me alone soon enough, get bored and move into the next one."

I swat at a bee that flies dangerously close to my face. "You mean onto?"

Mal laughs, probably the first time during our phone conversations. Though brief 10 minute chats, it feels nice to talk to someone from home.

I'm starting to get home sick and it's only been a few weeks. Imagine what moving to Thalnia will be like.

"No actually I mean into. His dick has been in more places than I can count."

"Certified whore. A lovely bit of information to add to the fact he's a perverted stalker." I sigh, frustration digging in deep even though I know she'll reject the offer. Again. "Please let me tell Ajax. He can help."

"No I told you can't, and it's fine I'm dealing with it."

I push up from the lounge chair, suppressing a groan as my lower half begins to ache incessantly.

Of course I don't regret it though. Last night was nothing short of fucking spectacular.

Ajax had me hiked up onto his waist, fucking my pussy with slow sensual thrust whislt Damien ravaged my ass with brutal consequence. Then they switched.

Five fucking times.

I was a limp doll by the end, barely stringing words together.

"So how's the trip?"

"Still just board games, pool days and getting piss drunk." Pretty much true minus the sex.

"Sounds better than being here, you really have the life Emmeline."

"I know." Despite being bound by duty, my life is as flashy as you can get it. I bet Mal hasn't even left the kingdom, maybe to the sectors, but nothing like this and it kills me that I can't break the divide between classes and give it to her.

"Hey when I leave for Thalnia I can make sure your have your own lodgings. Things are different, better I hate to admit but it's true. You'd be my lady in waiting or whatever they call it and oh, you meet Ophelia. She'll love you!"

"Sounds great." There's excitement dulled by a bitterness I don't know how to heal.

"I'm not allowed in the villages but I can get Ajax and Damien to get you a present. What do you want?"

"Can I have some butterscotch? The kind you brought back from Primrose?"

"Consider it done. Now enjoy your small break until I get back but call me if this guy gives anymore trouble."