Chapter X

"We're really going to do this?" I curl my knees up to my chest, lips red and raw from the intense make out I just had with Ajax

"You're getting too much into your head Emmy," Damien strips off his jacket, draping it neatly over the armchair. Ajax just watches me, shirt already stripped, chest bare.

I realise he's the only one who has ever seen us both vulnerable in the naked form. He's the only both Damien and I have been with. Right now, he's the tether tying us all together.

It's scary how fragile our relationship is. One loss and the triangle collapses, but for now we're all equally balanced.

"How do we even start?" There are a million ways this can go. Okay, maybe not a million, but a lot.

All of us are willing to fuck each other, touch each other, kiss and finger and pleasure. The possibilities are endless, and that fuels both my excitement and my nerves.

"Let's set boundaries. What aren't we comfortable with," Damien glances between the two of us. Ajax and wear the same apprehensive look to go first.

Damien simply smiles, "I'll go first then. I'm not comfortable being a submissive. For me, I prefer giving but I'm not objecting to being the recipient either. I like to be in charge."

I let out a suppressed sigh of relief. "Good, because I don't."

"I'm fine with being bottom," Ajax adds. Then his gaze darkens slightly on Damien. "For now."

"Relax AJ, you'll get your turn to fuck me I promise, but I think for tonight we should focus on our Princess."

Now I'm the centre of attention, which typically I don't love but their looks are both coated in thick desire that sets my skin ablaze. I don't know why I'm nervous when I've known both of them my entire life. I trust these men with everything and anything, I pour my heart out for them, I'm in love with both of them.

Make this easy Emmeline.

I rise off the bed, forcing down any nerves and hesitation, reaching back to unhook my gown. The soft chiffon pools at my feet, leaving me bare in only a nude sheer thong.

My chandelier glitters above, casting light that only accentuates the subtle curves of my body, baring everything to them.

I'm holding my breath as they both continue to stare openly, Ajax with more of that familiar heated gaze that makes me wet before even the slightest touch.

Then there's Damien, who is scrutinising in his stare like I'm the prize filly up for auction. Somehow that makes me grow wetter too, makes me rub my thigh together as if only to create some semblance of friction that offers up pleasure.

"How wet do you think she is?" Damien speaks so casually as though they're discussing the weather.

"Oh soaking. Her eyes are glazed over and she's already fighting to touch herself."