Chapter XXXI

I don't know what she's thinking

I don't know what she's thinking. And that scares me beyond doubt.

The little minx grins devilishly, taking our hands as she leads us, naked, vulnerable, to the darkened pool. It's almost iridescent under the twilight sky, becoming brighter as we wade into the water.

Ajax shivers besides me, the goosebumps on his arm scratching at my bare skin. "Fuck, it's cold."

Emmeline glances back at us, catching her bottom lip between her teeth as she smiles, "Trust me, you won't be in a minute."

"What exactly is the plan here, Emmy?" She ignores me, dragging us in deeper until the water caresses our chests. It chokes her neck, forcing her onto her tiptoes just to stay afloat.

I hate surprises, yet my body reacts to her elusiveness the way she craves it. Cock hard and throbbing beneath the water, ripe for the taking.

She's like a siren, luring us to our untimely fate, but truth be told I would die happily here with them, knowing my last memory would be this of us.

Turning around, she leans back against the pool edge, body submerged entirely that I can barely make out the soft contours of her breasts. "I want you to kiss each other, touch each other, pretend I'm not here and it's just you."

"That's impossible, even when we're alone together you're always there Emmeline." Her lips rise, but she masks it to paint the face of perfect control, sliding her arms along the edge to issue her power.

She's trying to be me.

"Then put on a show for me. And make it good." I'm about to protest, wanting her sunk on my cock whilst Ajax fucks her insolent little mouth, but then he grips my jaw, tugging me into him for the vicious kiss.

Our tongues battle, normally he subdues, but he lets his hand slip to my neck, squeezing hard enough that I gasp. He stuffs his tongue deep into my throat, wrenching out groans of utter desperation for him to fuck me.

The water sloshes in front of us, breaking our attention away from each other and onto the temptress that smirks. Her hand remains hidden, but I recognise that lust driven expression, knowing that she's gifting herself by pushing a finger into that tight pussy.

I want to see. Need to see.

Breaking the space between us, I lift her high, setting her on the ledge. She gasps as the cold of the night bites her nipples, forcing them into sharpened peaks that I long to suck on. I steady her with a hold on her thighs, preventing her from toppling over the edge of the pool and becoming dessert for the coyotes at the bottom of the drop.

She's dripping - in both sense of the word - and we're men ravenous for the source.

"Don't." She presses the heel of her foot into my chest, gently pushing back.

I respond with a growl that takes us all by surprise. She laughs, "Barely five minutes under my command and you're already reverting into a primate."

"I want to eat you out until your sweet pussy weeps for me to stop."