Chapter 32

Taehyung's rut lasted for three days which was a nightmare as well as a blessing for Jungkook. The alpha fucked him on every surface of their dorm room. He banged him against the wall, on the bathroom floor, on the couch, and heck, even inside the pillow fort Taehyung had built a few weeks ago.

When his ass got too sore, Taehyung would fuck his mouth or humped against his thighs. Jungkook was thoroughly fucked by the end of it, his body filled with love bites. The young alpha realized they were so compatible in bed. Everything that Taehyung did, left him wanting for more.

Taehyung also remembered not to do things Jungkook didn't like. He had met alphas in the past that didn't respect his decision just because he bottomed. Most of those one-night stands resulted in Jungkook giving the other alpha black eye and walking out of the motel unsatisfied.

Taehyung wasn't like that. He respected his decision even when his head was clouded with alpha instinct. He made sure to take care of Jungkook every time they took a more extended break. It made Jungkook's heart fluttered every time Taehyung cleaned him after their extreme sex.

To make things more complicated, Jungkook got into a rut as soon as Taehyung finished that lasted for two days. This time it was Jungkook who did the fucking. Taehyung quickly submitted to him without putting up a fight to Jungkook's surprise.

He took him so well, too, always so docile and ready to please Jungkook however he wanted to. One of Jungkook's favorite memories from his rut would be Taehyung riding his d*ck like a champ, making cute noises that Jungkook didn't think he could make. He loved the way Taehyung bounced on his d*ck while chanting his name like a mantra.

For an alpha who was bottoming for the first time, Taehyung was pretty submissive. Maybe it might have to do something with how Jungkook submitted effortlessly for him. So he guessed Taehyung was returning the favor for that. Whatever the reason, it made Taehyung more appealing in Jungkook's opinion.

He suggested Taehyung be a rut partner to clear all the weird thoughts he had for Taehyung and move on with his life. But apparently, it did the opposite. It seemed like his feelings got intensified after having intense and passionate sex for the past five days.

Having sex with him made him realized he felt something more than sexual attraction. It made him recognize he had been wrong to sleep with Taehyung.

It had been a mistake. He should never have suggested that. He liked Namjoon. It was impossible to harbor feelings for Taehyung while he was still crushing on Namjoon.

"Good morning, baby."

Taehyung's groggy voice murmuring against the nape of his neck made Jungkook remember how he fell asleep last night in Taehyung's arms after his rut came to an end. He was too tired to go back to his room, so he just snuggled against Taehyung and slept.

Jungkook turned his body around so that he would come face to face with the alpha. Taehyung gave him a lazy smile, his eyes still drooping with sleep as he rubbed soothing circles onto Jungkook's waist.

"How are you feeling? Did you sleep well last night?"

Taehyung gave him that pretty smile again.

The smile that made Jungkook's heart fluttered, that made him feel butterflies in his stomach. This wasn't right. He needed to get away from the alpha. The longer he stayed with Taehyung, the more his mind would be filled with nonsense thoughts.

He untangled himself from Taehyung's embrace and got out of bed suddenly, putting on the clothes he had discarded last night, making the other alpha frown in confusion.

"Are you okay?"

Taehyung questioned while watching Jungkook dress himself.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?"

Jungkook replied without looking Taehyung in the eyes. The older alpha was still clueless as he giggled lightly before he answered Jungkook,

"I'm fine too. Just a little sore but nothing I can't manage. I think we should-"

"I'm sorry, I need to go. I have to finish off some assignments, so I'm heading to the library. See you later."

Jungkook cut Taehyung mid-sentence and rushed out of his room. Taehyung found his behavior odd, but he didn't overthink it, assuming Jungkook was just shy to talk now that horny hormones no longer clouded their minds. This was their first morning after their ruts, so it was understandable.

To Be Continued~~