Chapter 9

"Why are you wearing my hoodie, Jeon? Why the fuck did you mess up my room in the morning? You know what, I don't care about your bullshit. Just give me back my hoodie now!"

Taehyung attempted to take off the hoodie from Jungkook, but he was quick to avoid it.

"It's for drinking my banana milk without my permission! And I'm not giving this hoodie back; it's comfy, so I'll take it."

Jungkook ran in a circle while Taehyung chased after him. It was a sight to witness for the passerby; two grown alphas running in a circle out on the field while yelling at each other.

As it went round and round in a process, making Taehyung frustrated, he aimed to run faster and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind and dragged him onto the grass.

Jungkook ended up lying on his back while Taehyung straddled him, making it impossible for the younger alpha to move.

"Give. Me. My. Hoodie!"

Taehyung gritted out each word as he took off the cloth from Jungkook.

After what seemed like hours of endless struggles between two stubborn alphas, Taehyung finally got the hoodie.

He got off from Jungkook when he got what he wanted, but the latter remained sprawled on the ground as he tried to catch his breath.

"Do you even know what everyone is talking about right now? They think we are a fucking couple because you walked around wearing my hoodie and smelling like me. Seriously, dude, didn't you get my scent on you?"

Taehyung tutted in annoyance. He was beyond baffled when one of the girls from his class came up to congratulate his new relationship with Jungkook.

She said she was happy for them. Only then Taehyung found out Jungkook had worn one of his hoodies to uni.

As for Jungkook, he did realize Taehyung's scent was on him. As he felt comforted by the smell, Jungkook forgot the little tiny part about how smelling like another person could be perceived by other people.

Only couples smelled like each other, so those who thought they were dating were not wrong. Then, a sudden thought flashed through Jungkook's mind, which made him stand up abruptly from the ground.

"Then date me! Be my fake boyfriend, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook suggested, eyes shining with newfound excitement.

"Do I have to remind you how we want to strangle each other when we are within 5 meters radius? And no, why should I date you? Are you out of your freaking mind? I don't know how- YAH!"

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to a nearby bench while he was in the middle of complaining, paying no mind to Taehyung's constant banter.

Once both of them were sitting far away from the crowd, Jungkook told him about the brilliant plan that just came to his mind.

"Hear me out, alright. Now that everyone thinks we are dating, we can use this opportunity to see whether Namjoon hyung is interested in the same rank relationship or not. I can also make him jealous by dating you. It's brilliant!"

Jungkook explained animatedly, but Taehyung wasn't having any of it.

"Yeah, for you, it must be brilliant. Not for me! We're both alphas! What would others say? Besides, I'm not gaining anything from this stunt, so why should I risk my reputation?"

Taehyung countered, but deep down, he knew he wanted to try dating an alpha. However, he was worried about people's opinions.

What would others think about him if he started dating an alpha?

"First of all, Omegas won't be able to bother you with their heats if you're dating. I know how you hate when people ask you to be their partner to solve problems. Secondly, this is the best place for you to experiment. Our university has pretty open-minded people. Nobody gives a fuck who you date, so this is the best time to explore if you want."

Taehyung started wavering, and Jungkook noticed it, so he continued.

"C'mon! Help a fellow alpha out with his crush. I promise I'll do exactly as you say and follow all the stupid house rules you put up. I will even buy you three meals for six months. You will be benefiting from it as well. Please! Just for six months."

Jungkook begged, trying to act cute in front of the older alpha. He couldn't care about dignity or pride as he was that desperate to get Namjoon's attention.

Taehyung bit his lips and frowned in concentration, trying to weigh the pros and cons about the crazy idea he was going to get himself involved in.

They would be fake-dating; it wasn't a real relationship, so he guessed there wasn't much harm to it. He was curious about people's reactions too. He would consider it as a social experiment. In the end, Taehyung decided to agree.

"Fine! But I'll be the one setting rules, and you can't say no."

To Be Continued~~