Chapter 17

"Taehyung, how long are you going to take to get ready? We're going to be late!"

Jungkook urged Taehyung to hurry.

It was Saturday night, and Taehyung had to go along with Jungkook to a bar where he and his bandmate performed.

Jungkook got along with his friends, so he was a little worried that he might not be able to do the same with Jungkook's.

Taehyung hoped he would fit right in with Jungkook's friends. He wasn't sure why he was getting anxious. Just like Jimin and Yoongi, Jungkook's friends also knew their relationship was a hoax.

So he didn't need to care about their opinions on him. Taking one last deep breath, Taehyung went out of his room to join Jungkook.

Jungkook's breathe hitched once he laid his eyes on Taehyung. He was looking stunningly attractive in a leopard print shirt with a black blazer and tight black skinny jeans.

There was something about Kim Taehyung in skinny black jeans that made Jungkook crazy. It perfectly accentuated his long beautiful legs whenever he wore them.

Jungkook wasn't blind, he could appreciate beauty when he saw one, and Kim Taehyung right now was a definition of sexy and classy.

His black curls were gelled lightly and parted in the middle giving him a sophisticated look. He didn't even realize he was gaping shamelessly at Taehyung until he heard the latter cackling.

"Like what you see, Jungkook-ssi? Take a picture; it will last longer."

Taehyung laughed again when he saw Jungkook turned a shade of red due to his comment.

If Taehyung was honest, Jungkook was looking dashing as well. They were somewhat matching as Jungkook wore fitted black sheer shirt that emphasized his slim waist with a leopard print jacket and black jeans. Those were the tightest jeans Taehyung had ever seen. He wasn't complaining as it perfectly hugged Jungkook's thick thighs.

One thing Taehyung found the most attractive would be Jungkook's man bun. He never really find men attractive in a bun, but Jungkook was an exception. Taehyung also had a sudden urge to run his hand through those luscious curls and tug on the ponytail.

"Now, who's ogling?"

Jungkook's sudden snide remark pulled Taehyung out of his daze, trying to fix his composure as he looked at Jungkook.

"You look great tonight, Jungkook. I'm sure all the eyes will be on you at the bar."

Taehyung smirked when he noticed Jungkook's ears getting redder. He seemed surprised to receive a compliment out of the blue.

But he quickly recovered from his flustered state as he openly checked Taehyung out before he countered, "You don't look bad yourself, Taehyung. I'm sure I might have to keep an eye out for others not to ask you out while I'm on stage."

The teasing smirk on Taehyung's face disappeared once he heard Jungkook's reply.

'Was he flirting with me?'

Taehyung thought to himself.

But he didn't have a chance to ponder longer as Jungkook dragged him out of their dorm, saying they're going to be late.

The bar was only two blocks away from their dorm. It was a lovely place with a friendly ambiance. There weren't many people yet, as it just started opening for the evening.

Taehyung wasn't used to going to bars as he didn't like the crowded place and mainly because his friends were more of a type to chill at the comfort of their home.

So he didn't know what to expect when he agreed to tag along with Jungkook to an open mic at a bar.

As Jungkook bonded quickly with Yoongi and Jimin, he invited them to come. That way, Taehyung wouldn't feel awkward as he would have someone with him while Jungkook and his friends performed.

Taehyung didn't see his friends when he arrived at the bar, so he texted them to let them know that he was there already. As he was busy texting, he didn't realize two figures were getting off from a small stage and approaching him and Jungkook in eager strides.

"You must be the legendary Kim Taehyung our Jungkookie keeps talking about."

A loud, cheery voice calling his name pulled Taehyung's attention away from the phone and to the person standing in front of him.

He let a soft gasp upon witnessing the handsome guy with light purple hair smiling at him.

"Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin; nice to meet you finally."

Seokjin introduced himself while smiling warmly at Taehyung.

Just as he was about to greet, another person pushed Seokjin to the side to talk to him.

"Hello, Taehyung-ssi. Thanks for joining us tonight. I'm Hoseok, aka Jungkook's babysitter. How's dating the baby? He can be pretty handful, right?"

Taehyung chuckled upon the latter's very laid-back introduction and doubled into laughter when he heard Jungkook complained at Hoseok for calling him the baby.

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok-ssi and Seokjin-ssi. I'm excited to see you perform because this is my first time experiencing an open mic session."

"You come at the right time then because we've been rehearsing a new song to play the past few days. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it."

Hoseok commented as if he couldn't wait to play the new song.

"Also, please, drop the formality. You are Jungkook's friend, so that makes you our friends as well. You can call us hyung."

Seokjin interjected, to which Hoseok also agreed.

They chatted for a little while, trying to get to know each other.

To Be Continued~~