Chapter 13

The next day when they went to uni, they didn't have to persuade Namjoon that much to be their tutor. Jungkook pestered the senior using his cuteness so that he couldn't say no.

As both Jungkook and Taehyung were not accessible throughout the weekday except Wednesday, they decided to meet with Namjoon every Wednesday in the evening at his house.

Jungkook had been freaking out on the way to Namjoon's house when it started to get on Taehyung's nerves.

He knew the senior was a person Jungkook looked up to, and he wanted everything to go well. But him frequently reminding Taehyung how to act once they got there started to annoy him as during their fake-dating, Taehyung was the one who always initiated affection when they were in public as Jungkook was busy freaking out.

"For the love of God, Jungkook, if you don't shut up, I'm going to turn around and end this tutoring garbage before it can even start."

Jungkook glared at his comment, but he didn't protest and kept quiet for the rest of the journey.

Once they arrived in front of the porch, Jungkook looked up at Taehyung to ask him whether he was ready telepathically. Seeing Jungkook nervous didn't sit well with him as the alpha he knew was always so proud and sure of what he would do, so he wasn't used to this side of Jungkook. He didn't know what took over him when he grabbed Jungkook's hand and asked him to take a deep breath.

"We can do it, Jungkook. Just trust me, okay. By the end of the session, Namjoon hyung would be seeing you in a different light."

Jungkook nodded his head, too busy calming himself that he couldn't give a verbal answer. Taehyung squeezed his hand one last time as reassurance and hit the bell.

Namjoon welcomed them with a smile, asking whether they would like to have any drinks. Both of them declined politely. The senior took them to a study room which was quite spacious.

There were two large bookshelves placed against the wall occupied with different genres of books. The floor was furnished with a soft brown carpet, and the room also had a cute reading nook decorated with pillows and blankets. There was a vast study table in the middle of the room with several chairs around it.

Namjoon must tutor other students here as well as there was also a portable whiteboard neatly placed beside the table. Jungkook studied the room in awe; he always had a thing for study rooms with extensive bookshelves and comfy nooks.

"You have such a nice room, hyung." Taehyung complimented.

The senior just smiled at him and gestured for them to take a seat.

Once they were ready, they started their tutoring session. Namjoon was a great tutor. Although Taehyung was quite skeptical initially as he was a diligent student, he didn't think he would need any help. But he realized he could learn a thing or two from the senior as he seemed to be quite knowledgeable about the subject.

Everything was going well until Jungkook started signaling Taehyung to do what they were here for, making Namjoon jealous.

Taehyung was so into listening to the alpha sharing his knowledge that he forgot the sole reason for them to be there.

Hence, Taehyung tried to sit closer to Jeongguk and played with his hand while listening to Namjoon. The senior paused mid-sentence when he witnessed Taehyung holding Jungkook's hand but didn't say anything and continued.

Taehyung didn't let go of the hand for the remaining session, and when Jungkook could answer one of Namjoon's questions, he exaggerated his proud reaction and kissed Jungkook on his cheek and pecked his lips.

Namjoon let out a dry cough when he saw Taehyung's open affection towards the other alpha, but he still didn't comment anything, trying hard not to stare at them.

Jungkook felt shocked by receiving a peck suddenly; he hit Taehyung quite harshly on the arm. He knew they were there to make Namjoon jealous, but he didn't think Taehyung would so openly kiss him right in front of his crush, so it was like an instinct to react quite aggressively.

But Taehyung was also annoyed because he was embarrassed as Jungkook rejected his affection in some way.

Embarrassed from getting hit in front of Namjoon, Taehyung smacked Jungkook on the head.

"You brat, I'm older than you. Have some respect!"

Taehyung smacked Jungkook another time, making the latter baffled at his outburst. His supposed-to-be boyfriend was hitting his head in front of his crush.

"Please, by older, you mean three months?"

Jungkook retorted, smacking Taehyung on the head as well.

Afterward, it was just them hitting each other back and forth, arguing like kids.

"Guys, please knock it off. We still need to cover a few topics."

Namjoon interjected; he looked like he was trying his best not to laugh at the duo.

Feeling ashamed for acting childish in front of his crush, Jungkook blushed and gave a small smile to Namjoon, "Sorry, hyungie. I'll stop now."

To Be Continued~~