Chapter 24

“You want me to be what?”

Taehyung repeated, his ears turning red from the bold question Jungkook had just asked.

“I said, do you want to be my rut partner? I know your rut will be in two weeks, and so is mine. It will be weird for me to ask someone else because everybody knows you as my boyfriend. I never spend my rut alone, so I thought we should help each other out.”

Jungkook placed a kiss against Taehyung’s jaw as he waited for the latter to give him an answer.

Taehyung sat up on the couch so that he could see Jungkook appropriately and to calm his rapidly beating heart. He hoped the latter couldn't hear the sound of his heart pounding against his ribcage.

“How about Namjoon hyung? Is that even okay?”

“I’m asking you to be my rut partner, Taehyung. I'm not asking for your hand in marriage. Unlike you, most alphas have rut partners these days. It’s nothing serious.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung’s obliviousness.

“But we’re both alphas. I've never been with an alpha before. I’m not sure I’ll be able to submit so quickly. My instinct won't allow me. I don't want to end up hurting you.”

“Please, you overestimate yourself. You can't hurt me even if you try. I have a lot of experience with alphas, so you don't have to worry about me getting hurt.”

Jungkook scoffed. He then wrapped his hands around Taehyung’s neck and dragged him back down onto the couch. This time Taehyung was the one straddling Jungkook. Taehyung’s eyes widened at the sudden change in position, but he made no move to get up.

“Besides, I’m pretty docile in bed. It'll be easy for you to take control of me. You should know that by now from the countless make-out sessions we have had.”

Jungkook pressed a soft kiss on Taehyung’s cheek after whispering those sinful words against his ear. Taehyung remained frozen above Jungkook, too overwhelmed to form a word.

The image of Jungkook writhing underneath him as Taehyung pounded mercilessly into him spiked his scent with arousal. The younger alpha smirked at Taehyung’s state due to his words. He then slowly pushed Taehyung off of him and got up from the couch, casually walking back to his room.

“Think about it, Tae. But don't make me wait too long.”

He winked at the alpha and closed the door to his bedroom.

Taehyung let out a breath he had been holding once Jungkook was out of sight. How could the alpha so casually ask him to be his rut partner? Didn't he have any idea what he was doing to Taehyung?

Maybe because Jungkook was so used to the idea of having someone for his rut that this might not be a big deal for him.

Taehyung was having an inner battle with himself. The rational side of him was telling him not to agree to this ridiculous suggestion. It was just sex for Jungkook, but for him, it was more than that. He would be spending his rut with someone he liked. His feelings could get intensified after spending his rut with Kook.

But the irrational voice in his head was telling him to grab the opportunity and had fun. Who knows, maybe he was just physically attractive to Jungkook. If he could relieve the sexual tension he has for the latter, he might be able to get over him.

That night, Taehyung didn't even get a wink of sleep either, his mind preoccupied with thousands of thoughts.

At last, the desire to have Jungkook in his arms at least for once overruled the rational part of Taehyung.

When Taehyung told Jungkook about his decision in the morning, the latter smiled and kissed him on the cheek before heading for class. They agreed to talk in detail about preferences and some basic rules when they got back to the dorm. Taehyung couldn’t wait for the classes to finish soon so that he could return to the dorm.

Unfortunately, Taehyung had forgotten that it was Wednesday which meant they had a tutoring session with Namjoon after their classes.

To Be Continued~~