Chapter 7 Sick day 

It's a another day in the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex as many customers came in the gigantic establishment as some of the adults went to the café, as families went to the gift shops to buy merchandise, while others go to the attractions as well as the atrium.As the Glamrocks were moving around the gigantic establishment, hanging around with some of the kids, going to their attractions as well as going to party rooms where they will be scheduled to do a party for any customer.

As everything was going smoothly, and there wasn't a Bonnie rumour to be found at all not to mention the weren't any Karen's either so this was one of the better days that the pizzaplex has and it was a good day indeed.

Within the Superstar daycare thing were going smoothly as well but there was one thing that was off but it wasn't clear as to what that one thing that it's off is to be honest all the children seem to be doing their own things and they're playing their own games some were even in the jungle gym area. Others were doing some arts and crafts. Including how most of them were playing with the soft foam cylinders. The other group of children were playing in that playhouse. As a couple of children were relaxing with the giant Freddy plushy's, leaning in the jungle gym area.

Not to mention how a another group of children playing in the ball pit as well.But there was one child that wasn't doing any of that.Gregory is that one child and he wasn't doing any of that at all he didn't feel like himself as he felt very warm, but not in a good kind of warm it was the uncomfortable kind.He also felt completely exhausted and sluggish as his face was not looking so great neither. As his entire body felt completely disgusting at least that's what he thought as everything felt completely uncomfortably, warm and sweaty.

Gregory had no idea what exactly is happening to him as there was also pain in his entire body, but he doesn't remember pushing his body too much. He was just confused not to mention that his stomach felt uncomfortable too.At that moment sounds of footsteps accompanied with jingling bells came close into his direction, but he wasn't paying much attention as everything felt so different and uncomfortable to him.Gregory is then surprised as he felt familiar presence touching his shoulders as he is then, but out of his lost in thoughts daze to see his friend there.He is relieved to see his friend has he decided to speak, but his voice sounded so hoarse and dry at the same time he couldn't understand what is happening to himself at all.

"Hey...there... what's going on?"

"I-Is everything alright? You don't look so good. Your entire body seems to be very uncomfortably warm. Not to mention you look exhausted."

("Is he alright?He doesn't look so good. He is sweating, and he looks awful at mention exhausted.!? Also, his voice sounds so different!? What's happening with him?")

Gregory didn't know how to even how to respond if he was going to be honest with himself he doesn't know what's happening with his body.He doesn't understand what is happening to him as his stomach completely unbearable.Gregory got up, but he was shaking. He didn't know why as he then fell down on the soft squishy padding on his knees sounds of jingling bells got close to him as a boys got his attention.

"A-A-A-Are you okay!? You don't look be healthy. Also, you appear to be shaking and breathing very heavily, including your temperature is very high."

("It's very bad! He has a fever! A very high fever! How could his family sent him in here knowing that he had a fever like this!? Very Irresponsible!?")

"No...it's...f-f-f-fine....there's......"

Gregory couldn't finish his sentence as he felt something was coming from his throat as he quickly got up and went to one of the garbage cans that look like Freddy.He didn't even notice that his friend is following him he found an empty garbage can that looked like Freddy as he quickly got to it then he couldn't hold it in anymore. As he then started to vomit. As chunks of food, and many other things came out of his mouth and into the garbage can he couldn't stop.

It was simply too much for him as he continued vomiting.Gregory couldn't understand what was happening to him at all it was just too much for him to take in his whole body felt light as a feather as well as heavy as a stone.He couldn't understand what is as his entire body is shaking as he then vomited again it was very strange what is happening to him.Gregory felt lightheaded as well as everything was suddenly dizzy to him, as he could barely listen to the sounds of jingling bells, as well as a voice, as everything was combining together into a big mess of sounds.

He then vomited again in the trashcan as his surroundings became fuzzy. Then black blotches covered his entire vision, as he then passed out as there was a combination of sounds that he could barely recognized.After a couple of minutes had passed. There was a familiar piece of music playing in an endless loop.Gregory then opens his eyes as his surroundings, the less fuzzy as he realize he was on the soft squishy castle tower.

He doesn't remember how he got here everything was fuzzy. The last thing he actually remembers is vomiting, and everything else was fuzzy to him.Gregory then realize he felt a little bit better than he had when he first entered here but he still had no idea how he got onto the soft squishy castle tower.He then started to get lost in his own thoughts again as he was very confused as to how he even got here in the first place.

(" How did I get here? I don't remember anything, except for vomiting and some noises. But everything else is completely fuzzy. At least I don't feel so awful anymore. I still feel sore. What exactly happened anyways.")

Gregory had no idea what happened and how he even got on the soft squishy castle tower as his plushy was here with him. Everything was fuzzy for him, but at least he doesn't feel as bad as he did before.But it was still very confusing, because he had no idea what happened when he had passed out.He picked up his plushy and hold it close to him as he was confused as to what is happening, that sounds of footsteps and jiggling bells came close to him without him, even realizing it.

Gregory looked at his plushy as he was still confused as to how he got on the soft squishy castle tower.Then a voice popped out of nowhere, catching his attention, as it was a very familiar voice.

" You're awake!? Thank goodness you passed out!!! After you were vomiting so much! I discovered that you were very sick, so I brought you here so you wouldn't infect anyone else and to take care of you."

("Good idea onto doing that! I can't believe his family would just bring him here with him being so sick. His family is very irresponsible. Not knowing that he was too sick.")

"I didn't know that I was sick. Thanks for bringing me here I guess. I feel a little bit better. But I still don't feel completely better. At least I don't feel that awful like I did earlier."

Gregory then realized that his friend is holding a humidifier, including some blankets and any other medical equipment as well.He is very grateful as his friend will take care of him, and when it was time for naps, his other friend will take care of him as well. He just needs to relax for today.Gregory felt his body becoming relaxed, but he was still a little bit stiff, but he knew he will get a little bit more better. It's just gonna take a while.