Chapter 11 Starshine 

As time continue to pass, things have been going very well even though after the whole accident with the drinks, nothing has changed within them as those new flavours still stayed within the Superstar daycare as the safety precautions were gone now.But everything continued going on normally as there were a lot of people inside the gigantic complex doing what they usually do.

As there was only a couple of rumours of what happened to Bonnie as the people were excited to see the band as well as going to the attractions and many other things as well like going to get souvenirs from the gift shop as well as eating and many of the restaurants that this check out the complex had all over and many locations. Including relaxing at the café to just unwind although only the adults go there.

As the S.T.A.F.F bots are working as well, although some of the employees include the customers notice have some of the S.T.A.F.F bots are acting a bit off, as some of them were even missing, which was very strange. As it was weird, seeing some of them just vanished without any trace it was almost like what happen with Bonnie's endoskeleton all over again. Including her most of them were just acting creepy. Well creepier than usual.

As maintenance had no idea what exactly is causing these problems as it was very strange.Gregory on the other hand is having fun in his favourite place ever as he was spending time with his friend as he couldn't wait for it to be time for naps to spend time with his other friend.He didn't even notice how was some of the things here were acting a bit strange as he is busy having a great time as he continued on colouring a drawing of the band that we're obviously racing each other.

Gregory is then finish colouring in as he was wanting to play some other games because he felt like doing something different so he decided to play a game of hide and seek.He had never played hide and seek before, so this was a lot for him, and he was excited as well.

"So I was thinking why don't you and me play a game of hide and seek for the rest of the time when it becomes time for naps your brother can help me get to sleep much easier. I feel like doing something different today."

"Alright then if that's what you want. Let's play some hide and seek then. I'll count while you go and hide. Now don't forget Starshine to stay safe when you go into the jungle gym area to hide."

("Indeed and dangerous in the jungle gym area sometimes. Not always. But sometimes it's dangerous.")

"Ok then I'll get to hiding and you get to counting. I hope you and your brother are going to have fun today because I am. Don't forget no peeking."

Gregory soon started hiding when the counting started as he found a perfect area to hide in the jungle gym area as he went by all of the kids that were playing other games as others were colouring as well and more of children were playing in the playhouse. Others were in the ball pit and on the soft squishy castle tower. Including how some were relaxing on the giant, Freddy plushy, leaning on the jungle gym area.

He soon into the jungle gym area and went inside the jungle gym he found a perfect area to hide within the jungle gym.Gregory now how to simply wait and be careful that he wasn't caught so soon he never thought he would play hide and seek at all. This was a lot for him really as he waited, listening to the music playing in an endless loop as well as kids talking about many things, he started to get lost in his own thoughts.Gregory always enjoyed getting lost in his thoughts, whenever he was waiting as he was thinking about many things.He continue thinking, as he was still hiding in the game of hide and seek.

("I can't believe I'm actually playing hide and seek. This is the best time I've ever had here. In fact, is the only fun and best time I've had in here. This place feels nice and safe. This place feels like a home to me. I've never felt more happier here. Especially with my friends.Sundrop he is so kind and energetic and he is very playful as well. Including how his brother Moondrop is really relaxing and calming as he the best when it comes to me not being able to sleep well. Honestly, I've never felt safe here.Wait a minute was I just called Starshine!? I have a nickname. This is the best day ever. I've never had a nickname before. This is really nice. This is honestly the best day I've ever had.")

Gregory he's so caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't notice the source of footsteps with jingling bells, coming close in his direction. Before he knew it, he was picked up as jingling bells caught his attention, pulling him out of his own thoughts.He then realize that he was caught by his friend. He was happy and surprised as he started laughing, and he couldn't stop until he was placed down.

" Gotcha! I'm the best when it comes to hide and seek. Now let's play again. Starshine, you go hide again well I'll count. Don't go trying hiding in the jungle gym again because I'll be there."

("Indeed. He should try hiding somewhere else because if he tries hiding in here again, you and I will just find him. It's very easy sometimes.")

"Alright! I'll hide again. Thanks for the nickname by the way."

"Oh you heard that. I hope you don't mind if I call you Starshine because you are so nice to me and my brother and you're the only friend that me and my brother have so do you like it?"

("Does he like the nickname!? I can't tell right now. I hope he does like a nickname and I hope you and me can continue to have him as a very good friend.")

" I love that nickname! It's the only nickname I've ever gotten, but I like it. Anyways, I'll go hide again remember no peeking."

Gregory then went off hiding again as he enjoyed this game a lot this is honestly one of the better days, that he had as he felt the adrenaline going into his body as he found another place to hide.He never been this happier at all as he started hiding as he was waiting to be found, but he was hoping that he wouldn't be.Gregory enjoy playing these games as he was thinking of what other kind of games he could play maybe next time he came here.As he also couldn't wait for it to be time for naps so he can relax and recharge.

[TW warning for the next chapter: Knife.]