Chapter 20 The plan

Everything was falling into place like a game of chess soon everything will come together, and nothing will stop Mr. Afton from returning back to continue his work on immortality.This time there will be nobody to stop him, because Michael and Henry were gone and the virus had worked to perfection. At least that's what Mr. Afton and his follower thought.

Not knowing there was an issue happening, but that was concerned for later. Everything needed to get ready for the party that will happen soon in this gigantic establishment.As everything needed to be prepared for that party, as there will be so much remnant to collect soon. This will make everything so much more easier making the plan move all the way up.

It was honestly so much more better than just selecting one child by one every night and collecting the remnant that way, but this way will be much more faster and easier. Everything will be so much more faster for Mr. Afton, as it was not easy to rebuild his body after making sure that he was not detected by the security systems as soon as he was placed inside of the network. Not to mention hiding him from maintenance that wasn't easy as well, but it was all worth it. After all, it wasn't easy, making a secret passageway to where his vessel is.Including collecting what was needed to restore it in the way.

As the recharge stations that were there was somewhat easy in the underground pizzeria, but getting the materials to rebuild that body that was the difficult part.As it is made clear by Mr. Afton, that he needed an animatronic endoskeleton to rebuild his body given how his body was rabbit shaped. Including how they do testing the virus on Bonne seem to do what it was told somewhat before the whole gator, golf accident.

But there was nothing that could be done as it was easy to salvage that rabbits endoskeleton using it to rebuild Mr. Afton's body. Now all that was left was to collect remnant from children as Mr. Afton learned long ago by seeing how his original victims cause the issues with the original version of Freddy and the gang, he realize how strong children's essence can be and considering the fact that how his own remnant made him stronger in that form it was only clear that he needed more. But given his current state, he couldn't really return to his body with his remnant being somewhat off so he needed children remnant to power his body once more.

As it's just going well collecting it and bringing it to the underground pizzeria into his body but after while he and his follower soon discover the leftover remnant went over to a pile.As it's started to create this abomination of animatronic pieces as it is created out of animatronic, endoskeletons, and shells, and many other mechanical features as well.As it was completely made out of this gigantic pile, as animatronic shells were sticking out of it, and many other mechanical features as well. Not to mention how there was one particular head sticking out of that pile.

It was somewhat intact as this had looked very similar to Freddy, but it was obviously an older model given the animatronic shows texture and features

It was somewhat intact as this had looked very similar to Freddy, but it was obviously an older model given the animatronic shows texture and features.As it opens that has eyes as the voice box does not work, but it can screech very loudly as its eyes are blood red from the flames of the place of ever torment.But do not go near it because it is aggressive and will attack on site as it will use the rest of itself poking through the holes of the decaying, underground pizzeria to try to get anyone.