Chapter 23 Cocoon 

It soon became time for naps in the Superstar daycare as the lights went out, it was pitch black, except for soft, green lights, illuminating from artificial stars above the ceiling.The music then changed from its upbeat and bubbly tone into it's more calming and gentle, relaxing, lullaby, version of itself.As there was a certain change that happened, and the certain change is now complete as many of the children soon had some blankets and pillows, as well as some plushy's and started to get ready for naps.

As some of the children already knew well what to do but others who are new needed help as this was the first time they've ever been here and had no clue on what to do next.

As those children were already getting some help on what to do next.Thanks to all of the other children that have been here before.As everything was going well as the kids were laying down on the pillows and covering themselves up with the blankets.

As those blankets and pillows, all have the same pattern of stars on it.As soon as all of the children were asleep it was time to check on one other child that needed to sleep for naps as sounds of footsteps with jingling bells, went off to check that child.As sounds soon stopped where the child is laying down.Gregory is moving around as he was finding it very difficult to sleep because his body did not feel comfortable in that position ass of right now he wanted to try something different.He wanted to sleep, but he couldn't for some strange reason.

It was just simply confusing for him no matter how much he tried. He can't sleep.Gregory is still trying to sleep, but he can't. He just very confusing as to why he couldn't sleep for some reason now he just didn't know what to do.Gregory continue trying to sleep as he tossed and turned, holding his plushy, but nothing helped. It was as if he was uncomfortable here, but he couldn't understand why.

He didn't realize it at the time, but he felt himself being picked up as he was still somewhat dazed in a way as he felt himself still be picked up at sounds, of jingling bells, caught his attention.Gregory then felt her self being position that were different as he was placed on and much more softer materials as he then felt like he was wrapped in a big warm, comfortable sweater as he decided to open his eyes.

He soon did that as he realized he was in some sort of cocoon that is made out of blankets and pillows, including plushy's, and anything else that was made out of soft material.Gregory had no idea what exactly is happening, but he didn't seem to care as he felt so much more comfortable now as his body began to relax.He still hold his plushy very close within the cocoon that he was in as he noticed a pair of soft, pink eyes, staring back at him at sounds of jingling bells, headed in his direction.

Gregory had no idea what to do as he was simply too comfortable in this makeshift cocoon as his body relaxed, even further, if that was even possible for him, as his heartbeats, became slow and steady.He decided to stay awake, though as the pair of soft pink eyes soon became a lot more closer to him as the sounds of footsteps, accompanied with jingling bells, then stopped.

"Silly Nightlight why are you awake? You should be able to sleep more comfortably now. The cocoon is made out of the most softest materials to help you to sleep much more easily. Do you like it?"

("Does he like it? Starshine seems to be relaxed at this. I hope he likes it. You've been working hard on it. He's so cute.")

"Yeah I enjoy it. It feels really nice honestly. It's almost like I'm floating on a cloud. It feels so soft and warm. I feel completely safe in here. This feels so much more comfortable. Honestly, I've never felt so relaxed now. Thanks for this."

Gregory soon felt his body relaxing, even further as he sinks, even deeper into the makeshift cocoon as his heartbeat continue to move up and down slowly.He still felt uneasy, even though this cocoon helped, but he still can't sleep for some strange reason as he needed something else to help him to sleep then he noticed a blue bag being held out to him.

Gregory slowly got his hands out of the cocoon and grabbed the blue bag bringing a closer to him he recognized it from the Lucky stars gift shop as it was the candy bag for the Sleepytime candies.He soon open the bag, taking out a blue sphere as he placed the bag down in a cocoon as he unwrapped the blue wrapper from the sphere, revealing a blue orb within it as he put the open side of his mouth and put himself and back to the cocoon.

Gregory felt the flavour of the Sleepytime candy as it taste like blueberries, lavender, and with an aftertaste of mint is it soon was gone.He then felt his eyelids becoming heavier as his mind was getting clouded by a dream like fog at least that's what he felt as his heartbeat slow down even more for a peaceful and relaxing, feeling to go over his body, making his entire body limp.Gregory also felt the adrenaline within his body becoming much more slow, and that was a lot by his standards as his home is not the best place to be so the fact that his adrenaline was relaxing for the first time that was a surprise by him.

He felt his eyelids becoming heavier, as his surroundings became fuzzy, and black blotches, almost covered his vision, as his entire body relaxed even further into the cocoon that he was encased in.Gregory soon closed his eyes as he finally was able to sleep as he is being watched by the nighttime attendant as soft, pink eyes stare that the unconscious child.

After noticing the messy hair, silicon, blue fingertips reached out, gently brushing it to the side.Gregory had felt that, and immediately relaxed into it, sinking even further into the makeshift cocoon that he was encased in as he had a pretty good sleep.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Imaginary rope. Fake scenario. Fake everything.]