Chapter 34 Avoid detection 

Gregory and his friend Cassie avoiding detection the best that children could do being locked in a gigantic establishment with animatronics, as well as a security officer not to mention a bloodthirsty rabbit, trying to get them.The only animatronic that didn't seem to be out to get these children is Freddy. The face of the company, the lead singer of the band, the star of the show.

It is very intense what was happening tonight as it was not easy to avoid detection by all of this security.Gregory is confused by why are children entertainment building needs so much security in the first place as when the bear responded it was explained that it was for precaution, after what happened the last time.

That didn't really give out an explanation as it just confused him as well as Cassie, but there is no point in that after avoiding detection by the security droids as well as the electric guitar player the children headed to one of the gift shops in the second floor of the front lobby. In order to change one of the passes so that the gigantic establishment can be more accessible.It what is the easy to avoid the detection at all but luckily Vanessa wasn't here, so at least that was some good news.

Gregory felt the adrenaline within his body going crazy as he realize Cassie was thinking about some thing that he can't really understand but he had a feeling it had something to do with Roxy.He really doesn't understand anything at all about the walls, but he doesn't know that Cassie and Roxy have a very special bond as he looked to see if Chica had left in order to change the pass.He can't be helped, but be lost his own thoughts thinking about everything that's happening right now.

("I have no idea what exactly is going on?I I really hope that Sundrop is alright because I couldn't really go to visit him today as well as his brother Moondrop I can't see him either. Because the Superstar daycare is closed. I don't understand why. It's honestly very confusing for me. I also can't help but wonder what got Cassie so confused?I know it has something to do with Roxy.But I don't understand what the bond is between them. I want to ask, but I don't want to feel like I'm stepping into any personal boundaries. At least Vanessa isn't here so that's a good sign.As it also appears that the electric guitar player isn't here as well.It is the perfect opportunity to change the pass.")

Gregory soon started to get out of the hiding spot, leaving Cassie there as he went to the machine to change the pass.But when he finally put the pass in the machine refused to return it.Gregory told Freddy about this on the Fazwatch as the lead singer said to use that terrible magnet that he and Cassie had found as the free prize in the gift shop, as there was already multiple gift shops in the gigantic establishment. In many locations that was already proven true as he soon put that magnet of a purple hippo on the machine.

It cause the machine to go crazy as the magnet fried, its circuits as the cartoon version of the white bear in the machine had fallen over as the rest of it was covered in pixels on the screen.Gregory was surprised when the machine had released the pass changing it he then picked it up as it was a daycare pass.He what is about to head back to Cassie when a voice caught his attention as well as his friend.

" Who wants candy?"

Gregory turned around to see Chica heading right towards him as he felt himself being pulled away looking to see Cassie was taking him faraway.He felt his adrenaline going up as he started running along with Cassie as it was pretty clear that things were going crazy after heading through the door to get out of the front lobby things became somewhat stable.Gregory could still feel the adrenaline, but at least there wasn't any sign of the band members as well as the rest of the security. Not to mention Vanessa wasn't here, so that was still a good sign.