Chapter 5 The heartbeat 

As the weeks continue going on things in the pizzaplex we're going great. It hasn't been this peaceful ever since Bonnie got decommissioned. As no one knows how he got to gator golf, but when he was discover there, he was severely damaged. As maintenance couldn't fix him, Bonnie had to be decommissioned as Monty took his place in the band. As staff were told to rebrand the gigantic establishment, getting rid of everything that is Bonnie, except for his bowling alley. Since then they were been a lot of Bonnie rumours lately as it did not help Monty at all.

But things in the gigantic facility now are going much more easier now as there were no Bonnie rumours that wouldn't cause Monty to freak out and have a serious temper tantrum.As within the Superstar daycare things are going well as Gregory is in there spending time playing with his friend as he can't wait for it to be naptime soon spend time with his other friend.

He decided to do some colouring with his friend as that's what he did. He found a picture with cartoon version of the band. There doing some baking.Gregory decided to do some colouring in the drawing as he already knew what the band looks like thanks to the cartoon images on the jungle gym area.As time has passed a lot with games, besides, colouring were happening as well as many children were doing their own things but Gregory is enjoying his time with playing with his friend as he can't wait for it to be time for naps so he can spend time with his other friend.

He continued on colouring as he was thinking about doing some other games, but after he had finished colouring.Gregory continued colouring in the cartoon version of the band that were baking, some pastries as he then noticed his friend had stopped coloring, which was very strange.He then felt his curiosity peeking away at him. That was his weakness. Sometimes he just can't resist curiosity.Gregory then proceeded to ask a question because he was curious after all, and that was sometimes his greatest weakness.

"Is everything alright? Because I've noticed that you seem to be spacing out same with your brother that happened one day. Did something happen?"

"Oh no, not at all. I'm just curious, so is my brother about the many things of the human body. Mostly about a heartbeat. You see me and my brother don't know what that is so we are extremely curious."

("Indeed. Extremely curious about where heartbeat comes from. I can't stop thinking about it neither can you. It's a very plaguing thought.")

"Oh well, if that's the case, why didn't you and your brother say so. I can help. It's very easy. Just put your head on my chest."

Sundrop had no idea as he was curious about this as well as confused as he felt Moondrop curiosity as well, including his confusion within the backseat of their shared mind.Gregory stretched out his arms and hands, as he had an idea what to do after a while waiting for an unknown amount of time, the daycare attendant placed the head on the chest as the child's arms and hands wrapped around completely. It was confusing then suddenly there was a sound coming from the chest.Sundrop is taken back by this, as he was pulled into the sound even further as he felt Moondrop as well, being taken back as he was, being pulled into the sound to within the backseat of their shared mind.

The sound continued within the child's chest, as it was a calming motion as the beat went up and down.Gregory is knew this plan would work as his heartbeat was getting his friend's attention as he did not expect this at all to happen, but he was happy to help either way.As other children were doing their own things, playing hopscotch or hide and seek, including going into the jungle gym as well. As other children played with the plushes of the band members some were doing finger paint as well.

Not to mention how other children are playing in the ball pit as another group of children was simply relaxing with the giant Freddy plushy, leaning onto the jungle gym.As a small group of children were also playing in that playhouse as well including others, were playing in the soft squishy castle tower. As another group of children were knocking down the soft squishy cylinders. The music continued in an endless loop as things were going on as usual.

Time continued to pass as everyone was doing this still, as well as the heartbeat, listening as well.Gregory honestly have no idea how much time has passed, but he didn't care. He was happy to help. He honestly felt so much more safer here than he ever did in his own home.Gregory completely forgot about his drawing that he was colouring as he was lost in his own thoughts as time continue to move on, as the children were still doing so many things, but he was lost in his own thoughts, as he was happy to help his friend.

("I honestly never expected this to happen. But I don't care. I feel so much more safer and happier in here than in my own home. I don't understand why all of the kids were talking about the band. I honestly don't like them at all. Seem a little bit to show offs. At least that's what I think but still this is very strange release by my standards but I'm happy to help.I'm glad I was able to help my friend soon when it's going to be time for naps I'm going to help my other friend as well.But I don't understand what is with these kids talking about the band members I've never seen them. I hope they're not showoffs I know I don't like them because they seem like showoffs, but still."

After a while, the strange hug then stopped as it was kind of sad when it had stopped, but it had to be done for who knows how long that hug will go on for.Gregory move his hands and arms have to stay in that weird hug position for so long. It was understandable that that the arms and hands needed a stretch to get back to feeling better.Sundrop it's completely taken back by that as he was simply excited to listen to a heartbeat as he was also entrenched by it as he felt Moondrop as well, being excited, including, as he too was almost entranced by it, as well within the backseat of their shared mind.

Gregory then remember the drawing that he was colouring in as he decided to return back to that as his friend returned back to doing the colouring as well.He is happy to help his friend. He can't wait for it to be naptime so that he can help his other friend as well with this.Gregory continued on colouring in the drawing as he was being very focussed in on doing that, as time has passed on again within this gigantic establishment.