Chapter 37 Lost and found 

Gregory soon regain his consciousness as he looked around his new surroundings. His vision was a little bit fuzzy.It took a while, but everything no longer looked so fuzzy not to mention, looked more detailed as well.Gregory then realize that there was a lot of boxes, as well as some plushes of the band members, as these plushy's were covered in dust, not to mention action, figures, magnets, including anything else.

That were in the souvenir shops, but they were all dusted, as well as looking a bit frazzled.It wasn't long before. There was a sign of a recharge box there, as well, not to mention some computer screens on a desk with a fan, including some first aid kits.

Gregory continue to look around, trying to figure out what exactly is going on as he walked around, trying to figure out where he is before he saw what appeared to be a cartoon treasure chest with including some words, saying:Lost and found. It became clear to him that he was in the lost and found this gigantic establishment as he has no way of getting out.He continues to look trying to find an exit or any way out of here but there's nothing he could use.

Gregory is confused as to how he got here until everything clicked back into his head, remembering entering the elevator, and Vanessa, catching him, then blacking out.He couldn't believe that he got himself caught not to mention he has no idea how to contact Freddy, including Cassie as well.

It seem only bad news when the computer monitors on the desk soon came online as Vanessa's face was there looking at him with a frustrated look.Gregory didn't know what to say not that didn't matter as Vanessa started to speak, as he said nothing.

"I'll bet you think you're really clever, Gregory.Yeah I know your name.You're in big trouble!This is not the night to be wasting my time.So, you are going to wait right there in the lost and found until your parents or the police arrive!"

(" But knowing my parents they're not going to be here. Also, why didn't you notice that Cassie was here?Were is Freddy?")

Gregory watched as than the computer screens on the monitors started to glitch out as there was static as the image of Vanessa started to faded away.He didn't understand what was happening to the computer screens at all, until a new image formed from the static and glitch.The new image on the computer screens was the blood crazy rabbit that he saw earlier.Gregory had no idea what was happening until the rabbit spoke as the voice sent a chill down his spine.

"A̷̙̿r̷̳̀è̷͖ ̸̥͆y̴̓ͅo̵̦͂u̸͇͘ ̴̖͐h̶̰̒à̶̳v̷̞̕ī̶̜ṉ̸͌g̴̦̃ ̸͎̌f̴͚̐u̶̱̍n̷̦̈́ ̴̭͒y̵̼͗e̴͈͘ẗ̴̰́?̸̥̊"

Then the computer screens turned off as he realize he needed to get out of here before this rabbit catches him as he looked around, trying to find anything to get out as the door was locked.Gregory continue looking until he saw a ventilation duct but it was closed until he noticed a screw driver as an idea, came into his head as he quickly took the screwdriver, and went to the duct.He soon opened the duct with a screwdriver as he quickly went inside of the ventilation system and started crawling trying to get to anywhere to escape that bloodthirsty rabbit.

Gregory had no idea where he was going as he soon felt exhausted as the adrenaline with his body soon started to slow down.He didn't even realize that he was starting to get tired again as his body was moving very slow as his eyelids started to close a little bit as he was halfway through the ventilation system.Gregory soon became lost in his own thoughts as his body became much more slower and difficult to move. His eyelids started to close much more frequently.As there was a silhouette coming by towards him as he didn't even realize it as he was lost within his own mind to think clearly.