Chapter 17 Pictures 

Gregory had still been coming to Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex and heading to the Superstar daycare as he had no idea what exactly is happening as there was many gossip about more children disappearing. As well as there being drawings of a strange rabbit character that apparently was not part of the band.But not to mention hell things have been acting a little bit strange lately, as the security systems have been acting very buggy as whenever a child is about to go missing the security cameras couldn't find out where the disappearing child as everything was just static.

Including how some of the security protocols on the animatronics were acting, very strange as well not to mention that the animatronics were acting very different as well.

Not to mention have some of the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots they were part of the security were acting very strange, as some of them were still missing, as there was sounds of these things coming from the sewers. Including how the racetrack attraction has been closed off all very long time as management couldn't figure out the reason why it was very strange.As more children continue going missing, as well as have been more drawings of the strange rabbit.

Gregory still couldn't understand it at all, as he was simply in the daycare as he wanted to spend time with his friend when it's playtime is he can't also wait for it to be naps so he can spend time with his other friend as well.He is simply doing some colouring as all of the other kids were doing their own things and the daycare as one group of children are playing in the ball pit, as well as the soft squishy castle tower. Including have another group of children, simply talking with each other, including playing some games in the jungle gym area.

Not to mention how another group is also playing in the playhouse as another group is simply sitting on the other kids, size chairs, and tables, talking with each other.As another group of children is simply relaxing on the giant Freddy plushy greeting on the jungle gym area. Speaking of Freddy plushy's that have been mini regular size plushes of the lead singer mysteriously vanishing, which is very odd.As no employees can figure out what exactly happened to those plushy's that belong to those children.But there was more of those plushy's in the gift shops at this gigantic establishment had all over in many locations.

Gregory is still drawing, as his friend was looking at him as he was acting very clingy when it was time to play many other games being very close including holding him as well the same could be say when it was time for naps.When it became naptime his other friend would also be very clean to him, always placing him on his legs as well as humming a strange song, rubbing his cheeks as well, making him tired of falling sleep but when they were other kids, he would obviously be very protective over him like his brother would be when it was time for playtime.

As results whenever it be playtime and naptime those kids will obviously get punished being called rulebreakers and naughty being punished for strange reasons.Gregory can't understand at all, as he decided not to get too deep into it as he was still colouring in the drawings as his friend is watching him as he couldn't wait for it to be time for naps as his other friend will obviously help him to sleep.As time had passed there was a conversation being had by some other children as that caught Gregory attention, as there was a group of children, holding a strange device as he wanted to figure it out what it is.

He soon left his drawings as he wanted to know what his kids were looking at as he was very curious of what it is that was always his greatest weakness at times which is curiosity.Gregory then got close to the group of children as they were welcoming as they were talking about the strange device that they have after getting it from Monty's gator golf as a prize for beating up the golf levels.