Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1

It another great day at the pizzaplex as everything was going very well except there was a couple of more Bonnie rumors, but that was just about it.That the only issue the rumours nothing else as there was some great advertisement within the gigantic establishment as many merchandise was being sold. It is going so well that management decided to create new flavours of the soda Fizzy Faz.

In order to make the gigantic establishment, even more popular than ever as the new flavours of being made already, and was sent out to the huge facility.The new flavours of Fizzy Faz are going to the Superstar daycare because the the band had already had many flavours of Fizzy Faz so these new flavours are going into the Superstar daycare just to make things equal.

As the new Fizzy Faz so the machines already came in and were placed in the Superstar daycare as everything continue going on as usual, except for new flavours of the Fizzy Faz sodas that are now available.Gregory had already gotten his allowance as he went to buy some sodas before heading off into the daycare as he bought the new flavours of Fizzy Faz as he headed into the slide to see his friends.He had already went inside of the daycare as he's playing with his friend ass he couldn't wait to be naptime so he can spend time with his other friend.

Gregory decided to do some arts and crafts, with glitter glue and googly eyes as Sundrop is excited to do some arts and crafts with glitter glue he enjoy doing that a lot as he felt Moondrop being somewhat excited about this, as he had a somewhat boring feeling in the backseat of their shared mind.After a while Gregory continued to do some arts and crafts, with glitter glue and googly eyes as he was making a hand puppet. That was Freddy.

As he is still making that hand puppet he then noticed the sounds of jingling bell stopped as Gregory then looked to see Sundrop stopping as for what reason it was clear that he was looking at the new soda can as within their systems he felt Moondrop also, curious about this new soda can he never seen it before when it was time for patrols or at naptime so he too is curious within the backseat of their shared mind.

The new soda can had a daytime appearance with cartoon clouds as there is also a cartoon version of Sundrop on there with cartoon words there. As the soda was obviously orange flavoured as there was these words on there saying: Brand new citrus, flavoured Fizzy Faz,energizing drink, try it out. on that message it was very strange looking at it.

Gregory looked at the soda as he realize he was thirsty, so he decided to take a break, making the hand puppet and drink then he can get back to making the hand puppet

Gregory looked at the soda as he realize he was thirsty, so he decided to take a break, making the hand puppet and drink then he can get back to making the hand puppet.He then open the soda as there was smell of citrus in there as he looked inside of the soda cans seeing a orange liquid inside of there as he took a sip of it.Gregory continue to drink the new soda as it was very delicious until it was empty.

He then went through a trashcan that looked like Roxy after placing the  empty soda cans in the garbage, can he proceeded to walk back to his friend to do arts and crafts.As he walked back. He felt very dizzy, for some strange reason.Gregory then was back with his friend as he sat down then there was a pain in his head that he couldn't understand where it came.

He also felt his heartbeat becoming extremely fast for some reason, as he was doing the hand puppet.Gregory continue doing the hand puppet as he doesn't know what's happening to him as he was getting lost in his own thoughts, he realize there was something else happening to him as well but he tries to ignore it best he could, as he was lost in his own thoughts.

(" What's happening with me? Why do I feel dizzy and why does my head hurts? Also, why does my heartbeat feel more faster than normal? Including why does my body feel all shaky? Not to mention a little bit restless. What's going on with my body!?")

Then a voice caught his attention, snapping him out of his inner monologue as he was pulled out, he realize that his hand puppet was a bit of a mess not to mention that the table was covered in glitter glue.Gregory had no idea what had happened has he must've been lost in his thoughts way too much, but everything was still difficult as he now felt extremely dry in his throat. Not to mention his heartbeat was still moving very fast than usual.

Then he also felt extremely anxious for some strange reason.As the dizziness continued going on in his head, including that extreme pain as well. Including many other things that was happening to him as well as he couldn't understand what is happening.Gregory then listened as the voice caught his attention again as he look up to see his friend there.

"Is everything alright!? You don't look so great. Are you sick again?!"

("Oh dear! He must be sick again! That's why he doesn't look so well.")

"I don't know what is going on with me I was fine until I drink that soda. Maybe it's just a passing moment.I just need to get my mind off of it that's all."

As Gregory is being hugged by his friend, and trying to take it easy, a little bit, not knowing what exactly is happening at all to himself he was grateful for the hug.He hugged his friend back as he can't wait for it to be time for naps so that he can be with his other friend as well maybe to have a hug too.As the day went on inside the garbage can that look like Roxy the new soda can there as that was a warning label on it, saying the side effects.As the warning label said with the side effects on it;the side effects: restless and shakiness, insomnia, headaches, dizziness, fast heart rate, dehydration, anxiety,dependency.

As when was one last bit of sentence on it saying: It's recommended to not drink more than one can in every 48 hours on that last piece of sentence.It is very strange as that was not the only soda that will have strange side effects with that at all.