Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 

It is a long ventilation system to Roxy's Raceway as it seems to be endless going around the ventilation system, heading to the attraction that has the device to stop all of this madness.As it was taking a long time to get to the attraction as it was unclear as to how long it was going to take to get to Roxy's Raceway.But while going through the ventilation system, the music started to change from the one that was recognizable in to that of the atrium.

Then it was slowly starting to changed that of Roxy's Raceway so it is clear that the attraction is close, so it wouldn't be that much longer now.As there is something else in the ventilation system with Cassie getting closer by each second as there was music accompanying this thing that was following Cassie as the child was too busy getting to Roxy's Raceway.

On the way to Roxy's Raceway it soon became clear that there is something following Cassie as it was unclear what it is, but it was following her either way. As it was unclear, what was following Cassie using a flashlight through the ventilation systems trying to figure out what was following the child to the attraction.Then Cassie found the thing that was stocking her. It appeared to be a wind up toy as it had similarities to that of the DJ.

As the wind up toy soon start to move quickly as the music started to play again, as the toy was moving and the music that it was making became elevated as well, heading right towards the child.It started moving much more faster as Cassie soon started to turn around and moved even more faster through the ventilation system. As the wind up toy continue to get closer to Cassie.

As the wind up toy continued getting closer to the child, the song becoming louder and much more elevated as the wind up toy continue to chasing after Cassie becoming faster by each second as the child continued running away through the ventilation system.But the wind of toy wasn't going to give up that easily as it finally got to Cassie and started biting her, causing the child to flinch in pain and kicking the wind up toy away from her.

Then it became clear that the rest of the ventilation system went all the way down as Cassie soon did not feel the floor anymore, falling down as the wind up toy stopped and turned around.As there was many things in the ventilation system with Cassie as well until the child fell down on something soft.

As Cassie was unconscious after falling down like that it was an adrenaline rush to say the least.Then after a while, the child soon woke up as there was familiar music that belong to Roxy's Raceway as then, Cassie decided to look around.Realizing that it is clear to Cassie that she is in the attraction as then after getting up, it was revealed that there was many scratches on Cassie's body, including some blood coming out.But now is not the time to get distracted, because Cassie still need to find that device that could stop all of this madness from happening.Then there was a familiar voice that was also here in the racetrack.

"T̶̗͝h̷̼̎ė̸͔̆ÿ̴̗̲́̅ ̸͙̗̈́m̴̹̗̀͌u̸͇͊͟s̴̻̐͒t̷̞̀ ̴̮̣͒̾b̴͔̊é̷̬ ̸̣͆̀c̵͎͖͌h̵͚͇̑͝e̶͎͓̿̂a̶̙͛t̴̺̤̀̓i̴̝̭͡n̶̿̈͟g̵͕͂̆...̴̟̓̍.̷̨̦̇ ̴̨̰͐G̷̩̔̈́i̸̩̎̇v̷̤̗̈e̴̼͐̚ ̶͓̒̌u̸̘̱͝p̶̧̱̚.̸̻̏̚ ̵͈͔́Y̶̛̭͂o̸̢͐̈́u̵͎̳̿̉ ̶̧̎̽c̴͈̞͗͌a̵̭̿̌n̵̪̥̎'̶̪͆ṯ̷̜̎͑ ̴̠͛w̵͎̐ị̴̚͘n̶̰̗͂.̴̛͙̺̔ ̸̟̿́I̵̞̹͡'̵͖̪̍m̶̺̏ ̶̠̯͛t̸̬̓͟h̵͙̒͝e̶̳̙̎ ̴̤̫̽b̸̼̗̍ē̶̘s̷̡͑͡t̶̖̘́!̴̘̬̕!̵͂͆͜!̵̗̼͊͝!̵̜̄"

("Roxy!?")

After peeking through, it was clear that it was the wolf there, searching. It made sense, considering the fact that this is Roxy's Raceway so it made sense that the wolf would be here as Roxy continued on walking around, trying to search for either Cassie or Gregory as it was pretty clear that Cassie had to avoid her favourite animatronic in order not to get caught.As it is going to be very difficult to say the least as the keytar player knew Roxy's Raceway better than anyone, but Cassie wasn't going to give up that easily.