Chapter 33 Lockdown 

It was done the pizzaplex is in lockdown for the week so everything is going according to plan, but there was one issue and it was Freddy. Why wasn't he affected like the others. This could be very difficult a plan needed to deal with that bear. Luckily, Mr. Afton had already figured out what to do.As a special need of maintenance needed to be done on that animatronic bear.As there is something very important that will be needed for that very special upgrade for Freddy in maintenance.

It's a good thing that Mr. Afton knew where that special item is. But right now there need to be a discussion for the plans.As what time to tell his follower to head back into the network and to prepare for the advancement in plans as well as making sure that those children don't mess up anything

.Gregory although have something very different plans for his feet, but Cassie will meet the same thing as all the others.It will be very easy to take care of this, as it was, probably for the best to head to the atrium for a little bit of changing plans, as well as collecting some very valuable parts including one specific part for a unique upgrade just for Freddy.

Then Mr. Afton sent a signal to his disciple to instruct a return to the network.As after sending a signal it was time for that disciple to return to the network to carry out the plan.Then going to get a very special upgrade for Freddy. It was strange really no longer being in the same form that you were before granted, the current
endoskeleton that he was using for a temporary vessel is adequate to say the least.

But it was nothing like his original body as it was still being repaired, and the other secret hideout it was easy, collecting the robotic pieces needed to repair it, but getting the remnant that was difficult.Then there was a notification, as there was a yellow version of well, a familiar mascot that Mr. Afton knew all too well.As there is some words that spelling out a sentence saying: Users account has been restored successfully.This may take a while to reboot, please bear with us.

It didn't take long for the familiar follower to come here

It didn't take long for the familiar follower to come here. As it was time to speak of what to do next for the plan, as it was pretty clear that the security officer as well might be a problem, so the security officer has to be dealt with as well. Then everything will be going along smoothly again, but now was the time to discuss about the next phase of the plan.

" Mr. Afton it is done. The children are locked within the pizzaplex. There was no way for them to escape now not to mention I have three out of the four band members hunting them down. But I don't understand why Freddy isn't responding. Not to mention the security officer might be an issue as well."

"V̸̟̂a̸̱͌n̸̡̎ń̶̮ŷ̷͉ ̵̫͊ŷ̵̘ȯ̴̲u̸̙͂ ̴͕̿ȧ̸̬ṟ̸̔ę̴͆ ̴̜̕c̴̝͗o̸̩͌r̷͕͋r̶̙̊e̴͍͆c̴̭͛t̶͍̓ ̶͙͌à̶̡b̷̙͑o̸͍͠u̴̢̕t̶̡̏ ̴̳́F̴͓̐r̷̖̍e̸̪̒d̶̹̾d̴͉͂y̵̘̑ ̵͚́n̶̦͛o̵̤̓t̸̯͌ ̶̟́f̶̩̎o̴̯̔l̶̘̿l̸͈̉o̸̓ͅẅ̸̻́i̵͕̓ň̵̬g̴̠͒ ̵̑͜o̴̮͋r̵͈̃d̸̢͑e̵̲̍ŗ̶̆ŝ̶͇.̷͕̐S̸̯̈́ó̷͍m̷͚͗e̶̢͗t̷͖͊h̵͚̉i̵͇̎ṇ̸̇g̷̨͝ ̵̠͋m̷̯̔u̴̥̍s̷͕̐ẗ̶̯́'̴͙͌v̵̫͑e̷͇̐ ̴͚̐h̸̜͝a̶͖̽p̵̘̓p̴̱̈́ë̸̦́ǹ̵̻ë̶͉́d̴̜̋ ̶̝̆w̷̳̕h̵̞̀ė̷̙ṉ̴̀ ̴̤̊h̴̲̍ẹ̷́ ̵͚͌c̷͓̿r̶͎̓a̷͓͛s̵̀͜h̷̞̃e̸͔̿d̸̦̀ ̸̥̀ö̵̺ǹ̴̰ ̷͔̍s̶̻͠ṭ̶̀a̸̟̋g̷̰͛ê̴͓.̷͖͝ ̴̏͜B̷͉̊u̸̘̕t̴̟̾ ̷̖͌t̸͈̀h̷̼̏a̴̤̓t̶̰́'̸̥̐s̷̟̎ ̵̱́s̴̬͝ó̷͍m̸̲͋ē̷̮ṱ̵̕ȟ̸͕ĭ̵͖n̴̝͝ĝ̸̨ ̷̱͐f̸̛̳o̵̱̔r̷̞͂ ̸̱̀l̵̟͋á̶̖t̵̠͠e̸͙̾r̷̓ͅ.̸̼̉ ̸̮͆R̶̘͝i̴̖̒g̴̡̎ḧ̸͖́ṭ̷̆ ̶̱̉n̵̯̓o̷̥̓w̶̼̑ ̴̢͝Ị̷̚ ̶̝̿n̴̄͜e̶̱̿ë̷̹́d̶̫̀ ̴̦̾ỵ̴͘ò̶͎u̵̧̓ ̵̘͛ṱ̸̈́ó̸̜ ̷͉̈́m̴͙͐a̶̹̒k̸̥̐e̴͍̽ ̸̖͛ș̸͆u̵̹͂ŗ̷̈́e̷̩͒ ̷̫͗t̷͋ͅh̸̰͘ȧ̴̗t̷̙͘ ̴͚̄t̴̼̏h̶͕̋ö̵̫s̵̯͝é̸ͅ ̴̼̎k̷̺̉í̸̬d̷̗͑s̵̹͒ ̴̺͒ḍ̵̍o̸̍ͅń̷̝'̸̤́t̷̥̽ ̵͓͝t̸͓́r̶̩̀ẏ̵̥ ̸̝̀t̷͎̿o̶̜͗ ̸̣̈g̸͇̑e̵̩͗t̵̺̏ ̴̻́t̴̞̂ő̴̼ ̷͈̈t̵̰̚h̸̛̗ḛ̶̿ ̷̫̐e̵̙͠m̷̟̽ē̷͉r̶̤̀g̷̡͗e̸͇̾ń̸͎c̵̣͋y̸̼͌ ̴̙̃ė̴̯x̴̡̌ỉ̸̝t̵̠͑s̵͕͌.̶̤̕ ̵̠̿T̶̢͝h̵̹̄ỉ̶̗s̸͖̄ ̷̻̒g̴̪̃ȉ̴̭g̵̡̐à̸͉ṅ̷͇t̸̫̾ḯ̵͜c̸̦̽ ̴̪̐e̷̮̾š̵͓t̷̳̋a̷͈͐b̶̖̋l̸̰̄ǐ̷͎s̸͕̾h̵̦͝m̷̨̌ë̶̘́n̷̠͠ṭ̷͝ ̸̝͋i̷̯͆s̷̡͘ ̶͘ͅf̷͚͌u̶̺͆l̵̰͋l̶̥̊ ̷̬͗o̷̩͂f̶̈́͜ ̶̜̆i̸̡̿t̶̗͑.̴͓̈́ ̵̙̒À̸̤s̵̝̈́ ̵̡̛w̶̪̄ė̵͍l̷̻͌l̸̘̊ ̷̣̉à̸̳ş̷̀ ̸͙̚d̵̼̕ë̷̳́a̴̛̝l̷͖͗i̷̙̕n̵̜̒g̸͎͆ ̵̔ͅw̵̛̮i̸̯͑t̸̥͊h̸͍͆ ̴̖̎Ṽ̴̥a̶͎͊ň̶̮e̶̞̅s̸͇͂s̴̡͑ạ̵̊,̷͇͆ ̵͍̄t̴̢͋ḫ̷̕a̴̱̋t̴̘̚ ̷̜̋s̸̺͒e̸̜̓ć̸̯u̵͍͝r̷̺̆ḯ̷͖t̸̙͋ŷ̷̰ ̶̜͒ơ̴̹f̶̳̋f̴̖̀i̸͕̓c̶͓̎ȇ̶̘r̷̢̆ ̴͍͊i̶͇̓s̴̥̚ ̷̥̎g̸͈̉o̸͇̊ì̷̼n̴̞̄g̸͈̅ ̴̙͂t̵̼̿o̴̢͂ ̷̩͒b̷̹̈e̶͊ͅ ̵͙̎à̴̼n̴̲̽ ̵̠͗i̵͈̐s̵̡̍ś̵ͅu̵̾͜e̵̠̎.̵̝̈B̴̮̂ȕ̸̘t̷̝̄ ̴̘̔r̵͕͝e̷̞̍m̶̝͌ë̴̺́m̵͖̀b̶̯͘è̴͚r̷͔̋ ̸͚̏G̷͎͒r̷̿͜ȅ̵̹g̴̖̔o̶̜̒r̴̡̍y̶͓͒ ̴̱̚n̴̰͊e̴͔̎ẽ̸̙d̵̲̒ŝ̶̖ ̶̥̌t̸̝̒o̷͙̓ ̶̛̘ǵ̶̲o̷̼͠ ̶͉͑t̴͇͠ơ̷̹ ̵̡̓s̵͎̃o̷̙̿m̵͎̏e̴̞͆w̷̺̚h̷͙͂e̵̪̍r̶͉̒e̴̔͜ ̵̯̉e̴͕̅l̵͈̅s̷̢̓e̷͖͊ ̸̱̅à̵͍l̴̨̎ḯ̷̫v̸̘͋e̴͉̚ ̸̮̉r̶͈̋ë̶̖́m̶̲͐e̸͎͆m̵͎͒b̷̻̔ē̸̢r̷̟͠ ̷̝͐t̵͍͐h̷̨͆ȅ̶̼ ̶̡͆d̷̜̑e̴͕̐á̷̳ḻ̵̄.̶̞͗ ̷̲̽Ṋ̶̚o̴͓͋w̷͔͠ ̸̟͂u̸͚̔s̶̱̒è̷͍ ̸͙̏t̵͈͆h̵̳̉e̸͘͜ ̷̗̍c̴̈́ͅh̴͙̋i̵͈͗c̵͖͋k̷̰̉e̴͍͑ǹ̵̦,̴̥͐ ̶͍̈́t̶̔͜h̸͓́ë̶̡́ ̶̪̊w̴͋ͅȍ̷̜l̵̳̀f̷̭͛ ̵̞͋a̸̳̅n̴̫͘d̶̗̃ ̸͎̾t̸͕́h̴̟̕e̴̬̿ ̸̻̈́g̷͇̾a̴̪̓ṱ̷̽o̸̘͆r̸͔̀ ̶̢͌t̷̖̓o̸̰͝ ̵̳̂m̶͎̔a̷͕̿k̴͖͊é̶̟ ̶̮̑s̴͉̈́ṳ̶͂r̵̛͍e̵̠͠ ̷̭̑t̴̰̃h̴̛̘a̵̱͂t̴̩͝ ̸̯̀t̷̺̽h̸̯̋ȍ̸͎s̷̡͆e̸̼̚ ̸̗̌k̶̗̿ȋ̴̻d̵̨́š̶̬ ̸̢̒d̶͚̉ö̵́ͅn̷̮̿'̷̜̐t̵͚̉ ̵͓͊ê̵̜s̸͈͑c̷̳̏a̸̪͝p̵̟̌e̷̪͌.̵̛̺ ̴͚̾U̵͙͘s̴̰̽e̷̢͊ ̸͕̔t̵̨̀h̴͉̃e̴̼̊ ̸̣͊s̷̐ͅe̴̟͠c̵̟̓u̴̺͝r̸͙͒i̴̳̕t̶̲̉y̴̹̿ ̸̹́s̴̼̓ỵ̷̿s̵̗̕t̴͓̕è̸͙m̵̹̉ ̵̝̒t̸̹̓o̵̡̍ ̴͇͛k̸̮̃ě̸͖e̷͉͊p̶̞̍ ̸̻͘a̴̫͐ ̵̫͠ć̴̱l̷̮̋ȯ̵̞s̸̬̐ȇ̸͜ ̶͉̔w̶̢̐ȁ̵̜t̷̟̉c̸̨͆h̷̛̫ ̵̭͆o̴̙̔n̵͇̔ ̸̦̀V̵͍̐â̷͚ṇ̶͘ẻ̵͖s̸̨̓s̴͎̈a̷͎̐ ̷̡̌ǎ̶̻ṉ̴̀d̷̜͛ ̷̩̎a̵͚͗f̶͚̀ṫ̷̳e̸̟̍r̵͎̊ ̶̥͝t̴̢̽h̸̦͒a̶͇̒t̵̝͛ ̵͙̅o̷͕͛t̵̤͝h̶͍̉ẽ̴̼ȓ̷͇ ̷̫̕m̷̧̌e̶̽ͅe̶̛̖t̴͉̐í̶̖n̵̮͊g̴̙͑ ̷͍̂t̷͖͗h̶̺̽a̴̧͑t̸̻̓ ̵̪̏ý̵̨ó̴̻u̷̜̎ ̴̼̚h̷̨̓ḁ̶̽v̶̰͌e̶̢͆ ̸̤͗t̶̢̽o̸̗̾ ̸̳̊g̸͕͒o̶̞̍ ̷̱̉t̶̮̉ò̶̩ ̶̢̿h̷͚̃e̴̬̒a̸̝̓d̸̠̔ ̸̻͛t̶͚̀õ̶͚ ̷̨͝m̷̗̊a̸̦̓i̷̱̽ņ̶̉ṱ̷͋e̷͓͗ṅ̸̝a̵̙̅n̵͓̊c̸̡̔e̸̺̒.̶̢͛ ̴̝̈T̶̥̕ḫ̵͂ë̶͙r̸͕͛ẹ̷̎'̵̥̈s̴̠̆ ̵͙͝s̶̻̕o̶̼͂m̵̥̈ẹ̷͝ţ̷̕h̸͇̃i̶̩͑n̴̤͘g̴̣̈́ ̴̙̅t̸̩͑h̴͚̍a̸̟͝t̶̺͑ ̶̰̆I̵̢͗ ̵͚́n̵͕̄ẻ̸̤e̶̮̚ḏ̴͗ ̶͙͘ý̷̤o̴̳͘u̶̺͌ ̴͎̆ṱ̷͗o̷̙͠ ̶̬̏r̷̡̋ę̷̚t̸͘ͅr̶͕̿į̵̐ḛ̶̔v̶͍̏ë̷́͜.̶̲͊"