Chapter 36 A special upgrade 

It was disoriented to say the least being knocked off line for an unknown amount of time only to reactivate within parts and service.It was also very confusing as to how exactly did he get here as well as how come, he cannot communicate to the Fazwatch that was with Gregory as well as Cassie. It was so confusing as to how he even got here in the first place. Not to mention it was impossible for him to escape as he was within the protective cylinder sitting on the chair there as the invisible restraints kept him in check so that he could not move or leave this area at all.

As a safety precaution, though even though it was there, it's still doesn't change the fact that accidents can happen. But how did he ended up in here? He does not understand. How did he get knocked off line and reactivated within here it was also confusing.It is completely confusing as to what exactly is going on. How did all of this started?Freddy couldn't understand this at all.

Everything was just so confusing not to mention that a rabbit was mentioned as it brought back very painful memories.It was honestly very frustrating to say the least not understanding what was happening at all this night as to how he ended up here in the first place unable to move to leave the protective cylinder.Without even realizing it footsteps from some unknown location came close to the parts and service as the white rabbit was there carrying something else.

Freddy didn't even realize that the rabbit was there, because he could not see her for some reason, but the rabbit knew why but now it's not the time for that now is the time for that upgrade.Vanny soon headed to old fashion computer for the activation of the procedures.Once there's a rabbit sound the procedure that was needed, but there was one thing left to do as it needed to be activated and that's what happened.

{Welcome to parts and service.Please select the desired procedure.}

Freddy had no idea what was going on as the robotic, voice begin speaking as he cannot see the rabbit.As the white rabbit pressed the desired procedure.Then the robotic voice, spoke once more as then the mechanical claws came to life and started to do the procedure that was selected.The machinery soon got to the lead singers level as the animatronic shell of the lead singer, then open up as it was only the forehead.Before Freddy could even think of a plan, something quick, and then suddenly Freddys stopped moving.

The animatronic bear was not moving his eyes were blank, robotic, holding none of his personality as he was motionless there.The machinery, then went over to the thing that was taken out of Freddy as it then plopped into the containment centre.It is a cpu with Freddy's face on it as the rabbit, then placed in a brand new one.

In the protective cylinder this new one will help Freddy follow commands much more easy now as this new one is very much upgraded

In the protective cylinder this new one will help Freddy follow commands much more easy now as this new one is very much upgraded. it was damaged a bit, but luckily with the minor repairs that the rabbit had done, it was easy to fix as well as improved.As now that it was new and improved it will help make things so much better as this new cpu has a face that did not look like any of the animatronics that are in the pizzaplex.But that doesn't matter right now, as this new one, was being taken by the machinery, and headed for the bear.

The face on it was very strange to say the least not to mention anything otherwise redacted into the archives

The face on it was very strange to say the least not to mention anything otherwise redacted into the archives.But this thing was going to make Freddy so much more obedient not to mention Freddy is going to deliver the children exactly where to be.The cpu is placed inside a Freddy as the animatronic shell sealed up again afterwards the invisible restraints on Freddy for gone as the animatronic bear is free.

All that was left was for him to come online.As after a while it will take some time to activate Freddy. He'll still be the same but he will be much more obedient now.As it was still taking a while for Freddy to come back online then the animatronic bear finally came online once more.As the protective cylinder soon opened up then Freddy soon stepped out of the protective cylinder as it closed right behind the animatronic bear again.The rabbit, couldn't wait to tell Dave that it had worked but the first thing was the second step of the plan.

Now that procedure happen completed. All that was left to do was get the children. Because that boy trusted Freddy, it will be easy to get him as for the other child that was already taken care of.Vanny soon instructed Freddy what to do as the lead singer, then left parts and service without speaking any words at all as everything was going, according to plan.It will soon be time to deal with that security officer after all, Dave said that they needed a scapegoat so Vanessa will have to do for now.

After reaching through the secret area to escape the maintenance section, the rabbit had landed in a room, that is covered in sticky notes including some out of service S

After reaching through the secret area to escape the maintenance section, the rabbit had landed in a room, that is covered in sticky notes including some out of service S.T.A.F.F bots there as well.Vanny never questioned Dave about this, even though it was very strange, but when he said it was personal, that was it.Because it was pretty clear that he didn't want to share anything about what he was doing with it.

The rabbit soon left this room as it was uneasy to say the least to stay in there as it brought a very terrifying feeling.But now is not the time to get so distracted now is the time to get everything ready for this little plan as it is going to be very shocking.The rabbit, soon left being back within the colorful, neon lit hallways of the establishment. As Dave is going to go through the cameras to make sure everything was going well as he instructed the white rabbit to head to Lost and Found for this plan to work.