Chapter 21 Amends

At that same night within Rockstar Row things going on as usual as the band was doing as they usually would do a closing hours before it becomes opening hours in the gigantic establishment.But but things are a little bit tight between the band ever since Bonnie got decommissioned at gator golf everybody had blamed the gator for doing it, but he said that he didn't do it, which is true, but nobody believed him.As Monty took Bonnie's place in the band as everything within the gigantic establishment got rid of the rabbit, except for his bowling alley that will remain closed. But the gator never wanted this.

He saw Bonnie as a brother, a best friend, but nobody believes him as everyone acts completely plastic around him, whenever it was opening hours, as there were some jabs to be launched, and every couple of hours or so. Monty wanted nothing about this to happen as he was destroying his room.

Luckily management had ordered maintenance to blacked out his room ever since that whole accident he wasn't that violent before but now he was incredibly violent. That caused management to give up telling maintenance to repair his room and simply blacked it out, so nobody would see him thrashing it. The bass player continue to destroy his room, but one thing stayed in place that was the same. That being Monty's bass guitar, it used to belong to Bonnie but now it's his.

As the gator continue to destroy his room so violently he had some anger issues that was for sure, but he never acted out that violent, causing his room to be blacked out

As the gator continue to destroy his room so violently he had some anger issues that was for sure, but he never acted out that violent, causing his room to be blacked out. But that didn't matter to the gate right now, as Monty continue to destroy his room, more violent than ever, but he didn't care that he was more violent all that he cared about is destroying his room.It's a repetitive cycle, but he didn't care. His room was now completely shrouded in darkness, but he continue to destroy his room.

The gator felt his anger boiling up as he continued to destroy many things. Everything was just so much for him. As voices of the past haunt him at each moment. Making fun of him. Wanting to see him suffer.

("You're really pathetic you know. You are the reason why Bonnie's gone. No wonder why your former friends hate you. You'll never be good enough. Nobody believes you innocent.")

(" I'm not in the mood for this shut up. I've got nothing to say to you. So just leave me alone already. Everybody else has, so why can't you?")

But the voice is continue to play the bass player as he destroyed his couch, as there was torn in it with soft, fluffy material coming out.As the gator continue to destroy his room being more violent than ever before but that didn't matter to him as he continue to destroy his room, making dents in the walls, including scratching off the green paint.

This continued on for an good amount of time as his bass guitar stayed there as it was on its pedestal untouched as the gator continue to destroy everything in his room. those voices continue to mock him as Monty continue to destroy his room as a voice is continued making fun of him.