Taehyung laughed a bit, still rubbing his nose. "It's ok, at least you didn't permanently break my nose."

Jungkook did a pout, and leaned forwards, giving Taehyung a peck on his nose. "I'm still sorry."

"Cutie." Taehyung chuckled softly, giving Jungkook a boxy smile. Which is a smile the boy could look at forever, and never get tired of.

"God dammit, Taehyung you're so handsome." Jungkook said, in a fake complaining voice.

Taehyung gasped, then smirked, gripping Jungkook's waist. "Oh well then call me illegal then."

"I will, Illegal."Jungkook glared playfully, and started pushing Taehyung, till his legs hit the edge of the bed, and he pushed him on it.

"Ooh cozy." Taehyung said, in a high pitch voice.

Jungkook got on top, straddling the boy's waist, and pinned his hands down. He spoke in a deeper tone. "Sir it is hereby a crime to be this handsome, so you're under arrest."

Taehyung chuckled, deep voice back. "Well I'll gladly let this cute cop hand cuff me any day."

"Damn kinky." Jungkook snickered. "Wait is this your way of saying I can top-"

Taehyung flipped them, so he was on top now, where he belongs. Hah.

"Not even in your dreams." Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, and Taehyung leaned down to connect their lips together, but then Jungkook stopped him. "Wait.. Did you brush your teeth?"

Taehyung scoffed. "Babe duh, I wouldn't kiss you with bad breath on purpose."

"Ohh ok, good. So where were we."Jungkook giggled, and Taehyung leaned down again, pressing his lips on Jungkook's, bringing on a heated make out session.

Taehyung was kissing his boy under him so passionately, pulling his legs up, and wrapping them around his waist. Having Jungkook firmly locked. The said boy letting out soft moans, which was music to Taehyung's ears.

"Mmh Taehyung." Jungkook whispered, showing that he was indeed into it. Kissing back, with just as much tongue, as he held Taehyung's face in his hands, trailing one hand to rub his nape.

Taehyung slipped his hand under Jungkook's shirt, and rubbed his tummy. Jungkook gladly allowed it, as he grabbed that same hand, and guided it up to his chest, as a sign for Taehyung to keep showering him with his lovely touches to send him off to a land of pleasure.

And Taehyung was more than happy to oblige.

The love birds so very into the heat of the moment.

Taehyung toyed with his nipple, circling his thumb around it making the boy jolt his hips a bit. Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's neck, and whispered. "I wanna fuck you right now baby boy. We can do it on your bed, I don't care. I just wanna feel you."

Just hearing Taehyung's deep, and sexy voice, is enough to turn on Jungkook. The boy bit his lip. "Then fuck me daddy-

But then Jungkook suddenly remembered something v important.