I don't take orders.

Start from the beginning

"RUN" Hidan shouted as he quickly glanced at Kakuzu and Sasori. Both the Akatsuki members along with everyone the sand shinobis were wondering why Hidan reacted that way but before they could react, Hidan started running in the opposite direction away from Yami and the hidden sand.

'I don't know what happened but we can't let the Akatsuki member escape when we have the upper hand.' Kankuro thought and was about to give his men the order to chase behind Hidan but Yami raised his palm toward Hidan.

Kakuzu and Sasori frowned as they saw this because they felt chakra gathering in Yami's 3rd eye. They both got on guard and guessed that this must have something to do with Hidan's erratic behavior.

The very next second everyone saw the running Hidan suddenly stop. They figured that he stop of his own volition but then he started lifting up in the air. It wasn't much just a few inches above the ground. As they were all seeing Hidan's back, they didn't know the expression he had on his face but they could see that he was struggling. Before anyone could even ask what was happening, Hidan turned around in the air and flew toward Yami. Everyone understood that this was Yami's doing. They didn't know what the Ketsuryugan was capable of but now they were all about to find out.

Hidan stopped a few meters away from Yami and the others. He had an ugly expression on his face when he saw Yami controlling him so easily. He couldn't feel any kind of control over his own body.

"What is happening?" Deidara asked as he looked at Hidan and then at Gaara. He could guess that Gaara knew something about what was happening.

Baki and the others including the Akatsuki members looked at Gaara as well as if asking him the same question. Gaara shook his head and said "Yami can now control the blood inside Hidan's body. He is a lost cause now."

Everyone was shocked to hear something like this. The information about the powers of the Ketsuryugan was kept a secret by the other villages so that no one would get greedy for such a power. Although the conditions to gain such control over a person's body were not simple, Yami had now managed to do them. He had managed to put his own chakra inside the blood Yami had given him and now it had spread throughout Hidan's body.

"This is badwe need to take him away now.."Sasori said and was about to rush in to pull Hidan away but he saw Yami look at him. He who was infamously known as Sasori of the red sand and was a S rank shinobi had now frozen in his tracks. He couldn't even move an inch because of the amount of fear just a look from Yami had instilled in him.

Just then everyone heard an explosion followed by a painful scream.

BOOOMM

AAAArghhhhh

Hidan's left hand suddenly burst from the inside as if there was a bomb inside his arm. The sand shinobis were so scared as they saw this happen that they flinched.

"Yami there is no need to give him a painful deathcapturing him or directly killing him may suffice." Gaara said as he didn't want to see such brutality happen on his watch. He himself had seen worse and even done worse but now he had changed.

Without even looking at Gaara, Yami said "I don't take orders from you or anyone for that matter." Before Gaara or the others could react to what Yami said, another explosion occurred.

BOOMM

AAAAAAAAA

Hidan's right hand burst the same way as his left did. "Dammitwe can't let him do what he wants." Kakuzu said and extended both his arms. He had healed quite well all this time so he wasn't confident enough in breaking Yami's jutsu but Kankuro immediately sent out one of his puppets with a shield on top of it. The shield was made of a completely different metal and it had the face of a monster on it. The hair like tendrils that left Kakuzu's hands clashed with the shield on the puppet. Although the puppet was pushed back a little, it didn't let those tendrils go through.

While all this was happening, Hidan's hands started healing. Bones had already started to grow by now. "Hehe, you can't kill me after all. I am immortalthis is the blessing of lord Jashin. Some like you can't do anything about it. This wiped the smile off the faces of those who thought that the Akatsuki was close to being defeated. Hey didn't think that even Hidan's bones would heal this quickly. It was all happening in front of them.

Yami smirked and said "Actually you being immortal is the thing I am counting on the most." Just as Yami finished saying that, Hidan's eyes widened and he coughed out blood.

Sasori who was getting ready to attack now asked "What's the matter?" Without looking Hidan said "Something is happening inside my bodyI can feel it. He is doing something."

Yami just chuckled as he snapped his fingers and said "I am just having some fireworks inside your body and letting them heal and then rinse and repeat. I can do this all day."