Miss the Ramen

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Tsunade who knew the real reason for the Uchiha massacre decided not to delve too much into this newfound aim that Sasuke had. She noticed the shortsword on Kakashi's back and asked "This looks like the sword Sakumo used to carry around. I thought you had given up on the notion of practicing Kenjutsu."

"I honestly had...but to teach Sasuke more about Kenjutsu, I had to polish my own skills. He wanted to surpass Yami in terms of it." Kakashi said as he subconsciously chuckled.

Tsunade and Shizune both raised their eyebrows as they heard that. "I think that would be setting the bar too high. What do you think?" Shizune asked.

Tsunade also asked "She is right Kakashi. You have seen Yami fight. Do you think the Sasuke now is better than the Yami that put down that monster? Only in terms of Kenjutsu."

"To tell you the truth, he is still far from defeating the Yami I saw 2 and half years ago. But if Sasuke uses all this strength including the jutsus and techniques I have taught him, he can go toe to toe with Yami's sword." Kakashi said with confidence. He had watched Sasuke grow and had molded him into a fine shinobi so he knew how strong Sasuke now was.

"That's great. I have sent a letter to Jiraya as well. I hope he does understand the seriousness of the situation and comes back. In fact, his letter was sent a couple of days before you." Tsunade said as she stood up from her seat.

Shizune stepped forward and said "Lady Tsunade I think it's time we leave now. We have to assign the missions to the genin squads. Iruma will also meet us there."

"Ugh...I really need a break. Why did I listen to that noisy brat and become the Hokage" Tsunade cursed.

"I will also go and have lunch with Sasuke. I miss the taste of Ichiraku ramen. I'll bring him here after lunch." Kakashi said and quickly left through the window. He didn't want Tsunade to dump anything on him after he came back from such a long tiring journey.

"Let's go Shizune before I change my mind." Tsunade said as she left the office with Shizune. As she left she saw that Sakura was sitting on the table just outside the office.

"Sakura what are you doing here?" Tsunade asked seeing her student busy reading some papers instead of practicing in the hospital.

Sakura looked up at Tsunade and said "Huh? Karin told me to sort out these papers. She told me you needed them done today."

Tsunade and Shizune understood that Karin must have done so to have her meet Sasuke when he comes here."This girl" Tsunade muttered as she shook her head.

"Go and get the morning ledgers from the gates and you might end up meeting someone." Tsunade said and continued walking through the corridor.

Sakura was confused for a second when she heard this but since Tsunade had ordered it, she kept the bunch of papers aside and left to collect the morning ledgers from the different entry gates.

As she was walking, she passed by the academy and saw Konohamaru along with his squadmates and sensei enter the academy with a cat in their hand.

"Even he became a genin and some of my classmates are still genin." Sakura said as she was reminded of her squad and the two who were still genins.

As she walked further she came near Ichiraku ramen. As she was passing by she heard a voice she hadn't for a long time.

"Hey Teuchi, I would like to have Miso soup and Eggplant made by you."