Big Liar Hideki

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Terumi Clan Estate

Chojuro looked at the guards and then at Hideki and said "Leave him to me. I will take it from here." The guard hesitated a little as Chojuro didn't have much strength or influence but the guard knew that the Young miss treated him like a little brother so he nodded and left along with the other guards.

Chojuro signaled Hideki and said "Young miss Kana and master Santo did mention a kid that was on their boat and him being your nephew."

Hideki thought that the Terumi shinobis must have investigated him and found out about him being a spy or else why would one of the seven mist swordsmen come to him? "I wonder how Lord Chojuro knows about me? "

Chojuro just laughed and said "Hehe...no need to be scared Kenji. Lady Kana just wanted to ask why did you have such a young kid travel such a dangerous route alone? She told me to keep an eye out for you so that she can meet you whenever you come to deliver fruits."

Hideki breathed a sigh of relief as he heard that. What Chojuro just said made sense and anyone would wonder what kind of a heartless man would let his young nephew travel to such a dangerous place. Hideki didn't bother answering as he knew he would be asked the same question by Kana. After walking for a minute or two, Chojuro brought Kenji to a training ground. This wasn't a training ground like in the hidden leaf where they would clear some part of the forest and level the ground. This training ground was half the size of normal training and had weapons displayed on a wooden stand on one side and many different kinds of rocks placed at the boundaries.

As the training ground came into vision, Hideki saw two women practicing swordsmanship on the training ground. One was Kana while the other one was her younger sister Nana. Hideki had never seen them before but their auburn-colored hair and the fact that Chojuro brought him to them was obvious that the older one was Kana. Yami had already given Hideki and the twins a brief explanation about the people that were on the ship including their temperament.

As Chojuro and Hideki stood alongside the boundary of the ground, Kana glanced at them and signaled her sister Nana to stop "Nana let's take a break for now."

Nana nodded at that and both sisters walked toward Hideki.

Chojuro quickly introduced Kana and said "Lady Kana and Nana, this is Kenji. Yuta's uncle and he is here to express his gratitude for bringing his nephew safely to the Hidden mist."

Kana raised her eyebrows as she heard that the man standing before her was Yuta's uncle. She then glanced at the baskets in his hand and said "I was meaning to talk to you. It is good that you came here yourself."

'Fuckwhat have I gotten myself intono the kid got me into this mess. I came so deep into the Terumi estate but I haven't seen a single squad preparing for the conflict that could come.' Hideki thought.

He didn't know what to say to Kana so he just held one of the baskets in front of him and bowed as he said "Lady Kana, I thank you and your siblings for bringing Yuta here safely. Yuta also told me that you took care of him while he was on the ship and even saved him from the pirates."

Kana smiled and took the basket from Hideki's hand and said "I will accept this token of gratitude Kenji but tell me why didn't you go to him and had him come here alone?"

Hideki, who was a veteran spy, lied to his teeth while also taking out some frustration he had built up because of Yami. "Lady Kana due to the ongoing conflict I couldn't leave the hidden mist and couldn't write anything to Yuta. After his grandmother's death, he came here without informing me. Even I was surprised when I saw him here that day."

Kana tried to guess whether Hideki was telling the truth, but she was easily fooled. She herself had chunin strength and hardly any experience in interrogating Shinobis so she concluded that Kenji was saying the truth. She was about to say something when she heard footsteps from where Chojuro and Hideki came from.

"I didn't know that we had a guest today." A voice came. Everyone looked in that direction and saw Mei Terumi walking toward them.

"Lady Mei, I had just brought Kenji to meet Lady Kana. She wanted to meet him and he came to give her and the others some fruit." Chojuro quickly explained. Mei had already instructed others that the 4 siblings will be training at the estate and they are not to be disturbed. She wanted to increase their strength so that they don't end up as a casualty.

Mei glanced at Kenji and just gave a small nod then looked at Kana and said "Kana, Nana I will train you for the new few days. I have a lot of things to teach you."

"Young miss." A man wearing a mist shinobi headband body flickered beside her. "Please come to the mansion immediately." This man was none other than the same guard that escorted Yami to Hideki's house.

Seeing her guard behave in such urgency Mei asked "What's the matter? Did something happen to Father?"

The guard shook his head and said "Sir AO caught two spies in our estate. They both are in our custody. The entire estate is being put on high alert and you and everyone else have been called back."

"Moji seems to be getting impatient. Send spies in our estate." Mei said with a hint of anger in her voice. She had quickly concluded that these two spies may have come from the Mizukage Faction.

Hideki who was hearing all this suddenly thought 'I have a bad feeling about this. God please these two idiot students of mine be with that monster at my house.'

Want to know who are the spies? and how they were caught? Become a Jonin tier patreon so that you won't have to wait.