Time for the Meet

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Outside Terumi Clan Estate. (20 mins ago)

Mei along with Santo and Kana were standing outside the Terumi clan's main gate. Yoshiro had already given plenty of instructions to them. He had also asked Enko and Elder Wu to accompany them in case the situation turns hostile.

"We still have 40 mins until the meeting time given by the genjutsu demon. I am nervous and excited at the same time." Santo said. He normally behaved very calmly and maturely but the genjutsu demon had really made Santo curious as to what kind of a man he is. Santo also wanted to thank the genjutsu demon for saving him and his siblings that day on the boat.

"Hold your horses, Santo...Elder Wu and Enko are yet to come. I am sure the two clan leaders Lady Asami and Lord Riko will also arrive soon." Mei said.

"What about the leaf shinobis and the spy Hideki? He is the actual person who got the invitation." Kana pointed out to which Mei nodded and said "The leaf shinobis are already ready. I told them to stay inside the clan until every one of us has gathered. I don't want anyone from the outside to know who they are. I even gave them a few mist shinobi clothes so that they can disguise as our shinobis until we reach the meeting place."

"I see you all are ready to meet the Genjutsu demon." Clan leader Asami said as she walked toward the group. Clan leader Riko was also walking beside her and there were 4 shinobis behind them. Kana and Santo guessed they must be both the clan leader's guards who follow them whenever they leave the bloodline clan territory.

Mei and the Terumi siblings bowed to the two clan leaders. Even though Mei was the same age as the two of them, she had to show them proper respect as they both were clan leaders.

Riko chuckled and said "Asami we are going to a meeting. Why did you dress up so lavishly as if you are going to meet your boyfriend or something...haha"

Mei and the others could not refute the claim that Riko had just made because he was somewhat right. Asami had really outdone herself in terms of makeup and clothes. She didn't dress up like a shinobi but like a clan leader dressed for a party

"Lady Asami you are looking really gorgeous" Mei complimented.

Asami curled her hair with her finger and said "Thank you, Mei. I wish Riko also knew how to compliment a woman properly. But I don't think anything will go inside that barbarian head of his."

"Hey..who are you calling a barbarian? I just said that we are going to meet someone who has killed hundreds of people in the past 2 weeks and you dress up like you are going to a wedding." Riko said. He had come prepared. He was wearing his jacket and utility belt.

"It seems we were the last to arrive." Elder Wu exited the Terumi clan gate.

"Where is Enko?" Santo asked.

"He has gone to inform the leaf shinobis of our departure. I was told that they were ready and should be informed when we are leaving." Elder Wu said to which Mei nodded and said "Yes..to keep their presence in the hidden mist a secret, it was a decision made by me. Now that we are all here...we can leave as soon as they come."

The group talked for a minute or two and then the gate of the Terumi clan opened again with the leaf jonins along with Hideki coming out.

"On behalf of my father and the other clan leaders I would like to thank you all that you are letting us tag along to the meet." Mei said and both the clan leaders also thank them personally to which Asuma smiled and said "This is the least we could do after the hospitality we have received from all of you and for handing over Hideki and the twins to us."