Prison Meet

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Asami and Rika raised their eyebrows as they heard this. They weren't surprised that Hideki knew that identity right away but that he was bold enough to say this blatantly. Mei and the others were also a little surprised by Hideki's behavior.

He looked more confident that he was at the mansion. They guessed he must have calmed down and had time to recollect what next steps to take. Being calm and having an understanding of the situation is one of the key qualities a spy must have. The twins didn't say anything and just sat looking at the people around them. They had been instructed by Hideki to not say a single word and leave everything to him.

They didn't want Yoshiro to get any other information from them but the twins weren't as nervous as before. They had some amount of confidence that nothing would happen to them and they had gained this confidence only a few hours ago.

_______________

Terumi Prison (a few hours ago)

In the cell where Hideki and the twins were kept, Hideki and Daichi were sitting on opposite beds while Daiki was pacing around the room nervously. Daichi looked at his brother and said "You have been at it for hours. How is pacing around the room going to solve your problem?"

Daiki looked at his brother and said "Then do you think that just sitting on the bed will make a solution fall on your lap? It's all because of that kid. He put us in this situation. He must have made a deal with the hidden stone people when he was at sea and now he has gotten us trapped here."

Daichi shook his head and said "Stop jumping to conclusions Daiki. We are already being given better treatment than any other spy. Isn't that a good thing? We are from the hidden leaf so they are being cautious." Daichi then looked at Hideki and said "Sensei one thing that Daiki said is right. If it wasn't for the kid's lies, none of us would be in this situation."

Hideki looked at his students and said "The Hokage had sung his praises when she sent me the letter but even she said that all those things are what she has heard from others after she became the Hokage. And also that the kid agreed to work this mission with us on her insistence and he doesn't trust any of us."

Daiki got annoyed when he heard that Yami didn't trust them so he sat beside Daichi and said "Humphif he is such an amazing kid then why haven't we heard about him in the past year. She must be exaggerating the things about him."

Daiki was about to rant more but he then heard someone opening the lock that was put on the outside of the cell. All three of them looked at the door and it wasn't odd for this to happen as a mist shinobi would come every few hours to give them food. The shinobi would open the door halfway and slide the stack of lunchboxes inside and close the door back.

This time was however different. Instead of the door opening halfway, the door opened completely and they saw a mist shinobi standing outside the door with the stack of lunchboxes in his hand. Still, the three of them didn't say anything. Daichi stood up to get the lunch boxes from the mist shinobi but he came in and closed the door behind him. This alerted all three of them. Right now they didn't have any kind of weapons and their chakra was also sealed. If this mist shinobi turned out to be a spy from the Mizukage faction or hidden stone then killing them would be a piece of cake for him.

Seeing the three spies on alert the mist shinobi smirked and said "Is that how you greet your nephew uncle Kenji?" Hideki's eyes widened as he heard this. He took a step back in hesitation. Daiki jumped in front of Hideki and asked "Who are you?"