Chapter Thirteen: The Peacemaker

When the training session was over, Surge Squadron hugged Sights tightly.

"You did wonderful today, brother. We are so proud of you." Subtle told him.

Adrenaline nodded, "You were so awesome! What made it all the better was that priceless look on Talon's face. I've never seen him that surprised!" He laughed.

Sights sighed happily at his brothers' comfort, "Thanks, I am having so much fun today! This is the best day of my life."

They all released with proud smiles.

"I'm glad." Circuit told him. "Let's get ready to head to lunch."

"I'm starving!" Flashback declared,

Patches nodded in agreement, "I could really use some 'dangerous toxins' right about now."

Vision ignored him.

Sights giggled, staying by Patches' side.

After getting them into formation, Circuit led his squadmates out of the simulator.

Patches looked at Sights, "So? Would you be willing to do this all day everyday until we are cleared to leave?"

"Definitely." Sights replied, focusing on timing his march, "This is so much more fun than laying in bed all day, folding clothes, and listening to 83 ramble about random things and how he wished he were never created because we are 'a menace to the complex.'"

Patches chuckled, "You're probably glad to finally get a break from him."

"I guess you could say that." Sights shrugged, "It's finally amazing to have a change in scenery- figuratively and literally."

Patches rubbed his shoulder, "Soon we'll be old news to you."

Sights laughed softly, "You guys are anything but that. You're so unpredictable and I love it! I've practically memorized AZ-83 though. Get up, complain about having to be a nurse droid, tidy up the room, complain more about how he was fired from Lafa's service, followed by more complaining and at least two moments of existential crisis, panic because you all returned, and finally quiet down when he goes to recharge- then the process repeats itself."

Patches smirked, "I feel bad for you. Sounds like it's pretty annoying."

Sights shrugged, "I'm used to it. I'm a good listener anyway... In a way, I guess he feels more understood when someone listens to him. I actually think he's a good and loyal droid despite how he complains all the time."

Patches ran a hand through his hair, "I never really thought about it that way... If I was going through something that bothered me, I would want to be heard out... I guess we do take that melancholy droid for granted sometimes."

Vis tapped Patches' shoulder and cleared his throat, implying that he should be heard out for his view on the cafeteria food.

Patches glanced at Vision, "Not a chance, brother." He chuckled.

"Ugh- talk about double-standard." Vis scoffed, crossing his arms.

"It's okay, Vision." Sights told him softly, "I'm sure you have valid concerns."

"Thank you, Nu- I mean, Sights." Vision corrected himself, "It's nice to hear that one of my brothers actually care."

Patches laughed.

Circuit sighed, "Patches? Vision? Do you two ever get exhausted with this bickering?"

Vision replied smartly, "Until Patches admits that my theory is not bogus or ridiculous, then I shall concede on what you claim is 'bickering.'"