Chapter One: The Client

A Jedi sat in a secluded room. She breathed slowly, in and out, in intense meditation. She sat with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees. Her long, burgundy sleeves draped across her legs. Her skin was a soft lavender, and her hair was a darker tone of that shade, flowing as if constantly windblown. Golden facial markings reminiscing stars were on her face, specifically on her forehead, and below her eyelids. She had purple, crystalline horns that channeled her Force-energy and refracted light beautifully when it shone on them. She managed her breathing in perfect rhythm.

The room itself was dark to promote concentration and balance. Shades were drawn to further enhance the peaceful atmosphere in the quiet room. The only furnishing in the space was a soft cushion, which the Jedi sat on during her meditation.

Suddenly, the silence was broken by the sound of a holo-transmitter, alerting her that someone was online and needed to speak with its owner.

The Jedi's tansy eyes snapped open. Her pupils were catlike, and her eyes as an entirety were calming, like two gravity wells that locked the attention of those that spoke with her. They glided to a pouch on her belt. Her hand reached out and removed the disk, activating it, "Speaking?" She asked in her typically soft, silky voice.

The figure of Lafa appeared on the disk in a three-dimensional image, "Greetings, Master Jedi... I am Lafa Re, a medic and supervisor for clone development here at Tipoca City."

The Jedi lifted her brow, "Pleasure of meeting your acquaintance. I am Master Avinolah Rizzoli of the Jedi Order. What brings you to call me amid my intensive meditation? Is this concerning the clone squad I reserved for my Padawan?" She asked, sensing the topic which constantly surfaced at the top of Lafa's mind like a buoyant crate in an ocean.

"Why, yes, Master Jedi- but I regret to inform you that your clone force recently underwent a terrible tragedy," Lafa replied, surprised that Avinolah knew why she had called.

Avinolah widened her eyes and put a hand softly over her lips, "Dear goodness." She gasped, "What kind of a tragedy?"

"A power surge in their creation tower... Only nine clones survived... We need you and your Padawan to come to Kamino... We've come up with the best possible solution to this problem, but we need your approval to proceed-" Lafa said slowly, expressing the seriousness of the matter.

"How awful- my Padawan and I will arrive somewhere within the Coruscant rotation. Thank you for informing me of this unfortunate news." Avinolah sighed.

Lafa bowed, "Safe travels." She bade Avinolah before her holographic figure vaporized and vanished.

Avinolah unfolded her legs, placing her brown boots on the ground before standing and adjusting her robes. She strode out of the room and down the hall, passing multiple Jedi, their apprentices, and learners without a master yet. Avinolah's two sabers swung softly on her hips as she walked. She took a few turns before she stopped in front of a door. She tapped in a pin code before the door slid open. She stepped in and closed the door.

The room was light and airy. Multiple plants in the room brought literal life to the area. Sunlight came in through several windows, hitting the leaves of the plants that strained to touch the beautiful golden rays that the sun cast out to all it could reach. There weren't excessive possessions, which created a calming, natural, and simplistic space.

Avinolah looked around, "Where is that girl?" She said to herself, walking further into the room.

Sounds of training blast shots deflecting sounded from a room off to the left.

Avinolah sighed, "I should have known... She can't go a second without action..." She padded over to the room and entered.

Inside, a girl who appeared to be nine years old practiced with two lightsabers while blinded. Her opponent was a training droid set to an advanced difficulty.