Chapter 22- Can I Have Your Daughter For The Rest Of My Life?

Comenzar desde el principio

My panic subsides as I realize this is just a classic DJ mistake. 

"Ma'am I have a dress for you at the office. Please come and get ready. You have an hour." DJ hangs up his phone before I can yell at him. 

I speed towards the office. Once there, I see a beautiful red dress and accessories laid out for me. 

I get ready at lightning speed and I am making my way to the theater within 50 minutes. I'm going to be a couple of minutes late but Dev can just deal with that. 

As I get to the theater, I realize there is no media there. It seems a bit suspicious as I make my way inside. 

The theater is dead silent and there is not a single soul there. I contemplate on whether to leave or go in but suddenly I notice one of the theaters has a 'Now Playing' sign above it. 

I look around, none of the other theaters have a sign like that on it. 

I push the heavy metal doors and make my way inside. 

None of the lights are on but there is a plethora of candles on the stage. 

I look at them confused. 

"Aren't you going to come down?" A voice calls out from behind the curtains. 

I instantly smile as I recognize it. "Dev? What's going on?" 

He motions me to join him on the stage and I happily run towards him. 

"Will you tell me what's happening?" I ask once more. 

I get no response as Dev smile and wraps me in his arms. As he lets go, he moves his hands down from my shoulder to my arm and intertwines his fingers with mine. 

"Pihu

"Pihu..." He says getting on one knee. 

I gasp and I can feel my heartbeat in my throat. 

"I thought an hour ago that I loved you more than any man has ever loved a woman, but a half hour after that I knew that what I felt before was nothing compared to what I felt then. But ten minutes after that, I understood that my previous love was a puddle compared to the high seas before a storm. Every minute I am with you, my love increases tenfold. Let me love you endlessly till the end of my time on earth." He pulls out a box with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. 

"Dev

"Dev..." I begin to say.

"Will you be mine for infinity? Will you marry me?" He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. 

Tears of my own begin spilling out at record speed and I can't help but begin to sob. 

"I would love to," I say ugly crying. 

He smiles as he slides the ring onto my finger and swoops me into a big hug. 

I hang onto his neck as he spins me around. 

I don't think my life could get more beautiful than this. 

Staying in Dev's arms forever, with his ring on my finger.

That's all I want my future to be. 

Precap: Pihu, Dev, and their friends plan their engagement party. 

Ahhhh! My babies are engaged. How beautiful was that?

Please save, vote, and comment!

-💙