CHAPTER 41

Love can change a man heart than revenge

Where there's Love, There's Pain

Jungkook is furious, hurts and hate their situation. He loves Seokjin so much that he continue to experience heartbreak, feels like his heart is being rip apart, he never knew loving someone can be this deadly. He doesn't want to stay sober so he drink and drink till he become wasted.

The next morning, Jungkook wake up with headache and nauseous, he groan, massaging his head lightly. When he recall the incident with Jin the previous day, he sight.

"Argh, I should have control myself better. He must be feeling horrible, I should not mention about wedding that time."

He mumble to himself. He reached for his phone to call Jin but then he check his message which make him widen his eye because Jin shares from the Jeon corp. had been transfer to him.

"NO, no, no, no"

He dial Jin number but it went straight to voice mail. He tried again and again but no progress. Jungkook becomes restless, scared so he jump out from the bed and put on his shirt, grabbing his key and drives to Jin's penthouse.

"Jin, babe, my love, where are you?"

Jungkook scream desperate, looking every where but he didn't find the person he's longing to see, there's letter on the bed though, his different cards, keys were also left behind. Jungkook stand there for a while, slowly approaching the letter and open with trembling hand.

"Dearest Jungkook

I'm really sorry Jk, I left.

I left you my shares and all the other things related to business. Everything I ever own is yours.

I want to apologize for everything you've went through because of me.
I'll not ask for forgiveness, I didn't deserves it but I do owe you an apology.

I'm sorry I make you think that I've played a game.
I'm really sorry that I've been selfish.
I'm sorry I let you think the world revolves around me.
I'm sorry I hurt you in seeking of my revenge.
I'm sorry I take advantage of your love for me.
You really didn't deserves all this.

I never let you heard the things you longing to hears for all those years, I'm really sorry, I've never deserves your love.

Please know that your world doesn't resolve around me. You should prioritize yourself first. I want you to put yourself first before me.

I do want you to know that you are the most amazing person I've ever met in my life. The most warm hearted man, I don't ever want you to change.

You know, I know, we both know, we're not happy anymore, there's too much hurting, we're hurting each other, our relationship is not healthy anymore. If we continue like this we both know there'll be no happiness, I don't want to do that because you deserve all the happiness. You're hurting so much Jk that aches my heart.
I want you to find yourself again, I hope oneday you find all the happiness you deserve.

I deserves none to say this, but thank you so much for loving me. I hope you can love yourself much more.

I'm grateful for everything you've done for me. I want to cherish all the beautiful memories we've created. I wish you all the happiness in the world.