CHAPTER 30

Three years later:

Seokjin was looking out from the window, it's been years since he visited Seoul. He was thinking back the days when he was so naive that he gots hurt, scattered into pieces. He was snaps out from his thought when a big hand held his hand.

"Love, you okay?"

"With you by my side, I'm always okay" Jin gives his biggest smile to assured the latter and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Are you sure you don't want to join me to Busan? My family will love to see you after all these years. It's nice to be in Korea again, don't you think so? Finally now we're here."

"I want to stay at Seoul for a bit, baby. I'll join you when I feel comfortable enough. We'll be here this year so we've got a lot of time right? And I feel happy to return to Korea, babe. Please tell your family that I miss them too and I'll visit them soon."

Jungkook pout like a baby but say nothing more when the latter pull him in for a kiss. He really didn't want to leave Jin in Seoul but the latter insist.

Jungkook makes his Company, Jeon Tech. into a large one and successful one, not only in Korea but overseas. The biggest shareholder in Jeon Tech. has been Jin. He plays big role in raising the Company along with Jungkook.

Jungkook has lots of work, that he needs to attend many meeting which would be held on Busan that's why he go without Jin since the latter insist to stay on Seoul for a bit of time.

Jungkook was not fond of the situation of separation but he wants to understand his boyfriend and not force him on anything because he had seen the worst in Jin old days, he wish the latter would someday open to him. Jin may acts like a happy person but Jungkook has a feelings that deep down in Jin's heart he might still feel the pain. Jin never speak his past again to Jungkook but the latter wants to be the pillar of Jin.

Jin takes a sip of his coffee, standing near the window and enjoy the night view under the massive and beautiful Hotel building.

"The night view is beautiful, Kenny. It's relaxing"

Jin eye the latter, his friend, also his secretary. He help Ken years ago and offer him a job, he became the most trusted man of Jin. Ken owed a big one to Jin, back then when he was in critical condition, Jin was the one who help him so he wouldn't resist a bit to do anything for Jin because he's the reason why Ken and his family living a normal life, out from poverty.

"Please to hear that, Boss. Is Mr.Jeon already depart? And I've collect all the information as you asked me to."

"Oh well, Good job, Kenny and stop addressing me as your Boss when we are alone. You're still my friend so call me by my name. And yes, Jk already leave an hour ago. Please, can you elaborate the information to me."

"Of course Jinnie, so Kim Namjoon aka RM became a popular rapper, debut under the Purple Entertainment two years ago, he has gain lots of fans and this days he's the icon of youths. He's currently single."

"Wow.. I'm impress. Sound good. It'll be no fun if he has nothing worth loosing. Please continue"

"Kim Taehyung takes over his father's position, he become the CEO in their clothing Company. I heard he has a fiance."

Jin put down his coffee cup and smirks, "Is that so?"

Ken nod his head, curious eyeing the latter. And then Jin takes a seat near him, "Interesting,.. Continue"

"Well.. Park Jimin, a ballet dancer, he won many medals overseas. He's our Country pride, quite pretty popular. He is currently the Ambassador of GT, they're the most successful Footwear Company in Asia. He prepared himself to join the
Universal Ballet Competition which will be held on next month. He currently stay in Seoul this day and single."

"It's gonna be fun, I see. He's always give his best in every Competition." Jin smiles hearing how successful Jimin become.

The more successful they were, the greater they can suffer, that's what Jin thought.

"Jung Hoseok is in Gwangju, a successful Choreographer work under HT Entertainment, he's in relationship with an actor name, Minkyung."

"Nice...continue"

"Min Yoongi, he's the owner of the great Min Corporation, he has wife, Rosy, the daughter of Fin Corporation and a one year old daughter. He became the most dangerous CEO as far as I can remember. They give him a name, the Cold handsome CEO by his workers because he never show smile to anyone except to his daughter. He's not in Korea, went to State for business purpose, he will return next week."

Jin bites his lips, there's a pang in his heart hearing Yoongi and his family. Back in time, Yoongi once promised him that they'll get married in the future and adopted a beautiful daughter and son. What a beautiful lie, he thought.

"Jinnie, who will be first?" Ken asked, waiting for his friend to answer him.

Jin get up from his seat and pour himself a drink, he takes a sip and smile.

"It's time to meet with Joon. Make a plan for tomorrow, Kenny. Let's start the Game."

"Noted."

______