CHAPTER 14

"Tae, slow.. down..ahhh.." Jimin was moaning on the top of his lungs. Taehyung closed his eyes and his thrust become faster and harder not caring the latter's pleading, he know both of them enjoyed it, pouring all of his anger. Soon both of them realsed and panting heavily.

"Now tell me, what make you so angry and why do you asked me to come this late?" Jimin asked moving closer to the latter.

"Jin and I had a fight"

Jimin slowly start to kiss the latter's neck.

"Jin will be broken if he finds out you cheated on him"

"He'll not find out"

'Why so sure? What if I opened my mouth that used to suck you off ?"

Jimin whisper seductively to the latter's ears, Taehyung widen his eyes and somehow he was afraid.

"Jimin, I love him, you promised me this will be our secret, you always seduce me, and now here we are"

Jimin smirks, "Oh, are you sure you love him? I admit that I seduced but you never push me away instead we fucked each for about three months now."

"Both of us don't love each other, when Jin's ready, I'll stop all of this"

Jimin chuckled, "You thought, I'll just let you go?"

"What  do you mean?"

"Taehyung, you're pathetic but I'll be there when you need me, ohhh don't worry I love him too"

****

Seokjin was thinking hard about these days. He and Taehyung fight a lots and then they make up again but he, sometimes was too tried when Taehyung angry on small matter. Seokjin can't pin point out the exact words but he knows somehow Jimin was changed.

His best time was when he spend his winter vocation on Busan, he again had lots of fun with Jungkook, the Jeon company was grown biger day by day. He and Jungkook made lots of beautiful memories. But everything can't go smoothly.

Jin's father was falsely accused and lost his job. It's affected them financially. His mother worked too and he still had his part-time job but he'll soon be in his final year and need to concentrate on his studies. Luckily, his father was hired in the Jeon's company but still their fancial can't be normal.

Hoseok can't stand Jimin so he and Jin used to fight about Jimin, he told Jin that Jimin was sly fox but the latter doesn't want to believed so somehow Hoseok always avoid their hanging out time, saying he need to see his boyfriend. Jin was hurt but say nothing.

"Jimin is that hickey? Are you dating?" Namjoon suddenly asked the latter.

Taehyung gasp and Jin also looked confused and waiting for Jimin answer.

"Of course not, when I dried my hair I accidentally hit it"

Jin just buy his words but not Namjoon.

"How come it's in your neck? Your hair is not that long"

"Ah yeah it's accident. Excused me I need to used bathroom"

Taehyung also said he need to washed his hand, followed the latter. Namjoon was suspicious but kept quiet while Jin's just focused on eating his burger which Namjoon finds very cute which make him chuckle.

****
It's weekend and Jin told his boyfriend that they can not hang out but he just wanted to surprise his boyfriend like Jimin advised him so he buy some groceries and headed to the latter's apartment. When he arrived, Jin was about to knock the door but he changed his mind and pressed the password. He entered and couldn't believe his eyes. He wished he never come there.

His boyfriend was pounding hard to one of his best friend on the couch. Both of them didn't even noticed until Jin dropped all of the groceries. Taehyung looked up at the sound and  widen his eyes in confused, afraid and guilt. Jin run out from the apartment with crying.