CHAPTER 15

Jin vision were blur due to his tears, his heart was clenched, tears were rolling down non stop from his eyes, he was crying out loud in his room. His phone was ringing non stop but he never answer.

Taehyung wants to see Jin badly but Hoseok will not even let him in and Jin doesn't want to see him nor talk to him at all.

He keeps himself busy with college worked, if he had time to think, he might be going insane. He pushed away all of them including Namjoon too, which hurt the latter's so much. Jin lived with Hoseok but still he don't talk much to him, Hoseok told him he'll wait until he heals.

Everyday and everynight Taehyung begged the latter to forgive him but Jin doesn't even responded him, he just ignored him. He still can't proceed their betrayal. To his surprise, Jimin doesn't even try to contact him.

After two whole week of suffering, Jin took the advised of Jungkook and ready to hear the explanation because he doesn't want to loose Taehyung. He called the latter but no answer. Again he redial but still no answer. So he sent him a message which was on read instantly but to his surprise, he got reply from Taehyung phone by Jimin only to hear that they  wanted him to move on from them. He even told Jin to never bother them again. And there he knew who was the mastermind behind the mask.

Jin was broken, he still doesn't heal from the betrayal but now he suffered more pain. He scroll his phone and saw the newest photo post by Jimin on his Instagram, there he saw his three friends whom he used to loved dearly, the one he used to risk everything for was all smiling and having party while he was heart broken.

*****

Namjoon several times tried to talk to Jin but he was totally ignored by latter. Jin unfortunately, forgot to see Namjoon eyes that we're red and puff due to crying and have many sleep less night from the moment Jin start to ignored him. The photo Jin see them smiling was taken on Jimin's birthday, Namjoon was not happy at all but he forced himself to smile because when he was ignored by Jin, he was so hurt and needed someone by his side and then there, come Jimin who was aware of Namjoon feeling and offering his hand.

A month have passed, Hoseok have an opportunity to join his dance class so he need to left the remaining three months before the semester end, so he can't be seen around much in the college.

Jin everyday life was pretty harsh, he need to tolerate his ex-friends giggling all day long without him. There he was by himself, to the point that added his embarrassment was Taehyung and Jimin now publicly dating, it's hurt more when his ex- lover and his new boyfriend together. Many of his classmates make fun of him, talk behind his back because of the situation. The one who used to get all attention and loved was now alone.

Jin felt terrible but the only thing that keep him go forward was Jungkook, at end of the day he used to soothed the latter's with many positive words. He tolerate all the remaining months of his semifinal years and then he was again having the most heart warming vocation with his parent and the Jeon.

He was  now in his final year, choosing his special paper. He doesn't need to see his ex-friends in the same class anymore. He surprise to saw the college basketball star player  Min Yoongi in his class again, the one who never make fun of him.

"Hey Jin, it seems we'll be likely together for this year" with that Yoongi become his seatmate.