CHAPTER 25

The night before:
At the Party:

Jin was standing in the big hall, holding a beautiful tray which was full of expensive drinks. He was kinda nervous to work in the great Events but tried his best not to make mistakes. Everything was fine until a guy show up and tried to flirt with him, Jin know well that he's only a worker there so he remain calm and tried his best not to be rude.

"Hey, beautiful, I'm Chanyeol... You looked stunning even in that waiter's form.. You know, we can get to know each other"

The man who approach Jin was a well build and handsome man, his dress looks expensive too. He must be a rich guy, no doubts and then Jin just smiles, he doesn't wanted anyone approach to him with other intention.

"Sir, I assumed you would like to have drink.. I can pour you a drink, of course, if you needed but other than that nothing at all."

"Haha, please yourself..pour me some"

The guy, who introduced himself as Chanyeol doesn't leave him alone after the drink, which irritated Jin but he can't just tell the guest to fuck off. Every thing was fine until another person joined them.

"What a slut!.. Always whore around rich guys" He mumble but his voice was loud enough to hear by Jin and the guy.

"Are you implying that on me, Namjoon?"

Jin asked him in disbelief, he can't believed Namjoon had just said those words, who was once he used called best friend. He bite his lips so hard to not cry in front of them.

"I don't say a name. If you find yourself at that, then maybe you're one"

"Excuse me, I need to work, have a nice time, Sir" with that Jin left both the guys and continue his work.

"Hey, man, your words are too harsh,.. You are nothing like my cousin who I used to know, Namjoon what happen to you? I only flirt with him, nothing more"

"Stay away from him Chanyeol, he is not a person who you can play with... Go find other"

Namjoon intention was nothing to hurt Jin but jealousy get the best of him when he saw Jin with other man.. He instantly regret his words once it's left his mouth but it was already too late, Jin was already deep in pain. He never wanted to humilate Jin but he did. He asked himself why he did that, he felt terrible so he left the party without delayed.

Jin thought nothing worst could happened that night other than the humiliation he got from Namjoon, how wrong he was, the night was just started.

It was a big party so Jin doesn't saw all the guests and then there he saw a blur familiar face from a far, he thought it was Hoseok at first but Hobi can't be there in the Event when he clearly told Jin that he would be out with his senior to have dinner so Jin brushes off and continue to work.

The actual reason why Hobi doesn't let Jin knows about the party was he felt guilty to Jin since he can't take Jin with him, he followed his senior so that he can get an opportunity to success in his career by going at the party, meeting important people. If Hobi knows Jin will be there as a worker, he'll definitely told him the truth. Jin doesn't has any intention on working at the Event but his friend asked him in an almost time, since he got nothing to do and the pays were not low, he accept the offer.

"Hey Jin, can you go to the wine cellar in the basement, we're run out of it." Ken gave him a small paper in which the name of the wine were written.

"Sure things"

Jin gave him smile and walk to the winner cellar by himself... He search for a bit but suddenly stop when he started hearing a faint voice. He slowly walk towards where the voice comes from and widen his eyes when he saw the most unexpected person.

_____