CHAPTER 11

Seokjin vocation was coming to an end in no time, now he had strong bond with Jungkook. He used to followed the latter every where he went, sometimes at their office, some other time they went fishing, and they went to different places to paints but suddenly he need to back to Seoul.

Jin and Jimin also continue to be friends and became really closed. When Jin introduced him to his other friends, it take some time for them to except Jimin but he was social person so he soon became their members too. Now five of them hang out together and everyone envy their friendship.

Hoseok had new boyfriend so most of the time he stop hanging out with his friends. He and Jimin are not really closed that's the other reason.

****
They're supposed to be reading in the library but Jin just fall asleep on the table, in front of him Namjoon was sitting with glasses, he was reading. After sometimes, he look his friend who was snoring lightly soon  Namjoon's dimples were clearly visible.

Namjoon never knew someone can be so beautiful at the same time handsome too until he met Jin. He may not have a chance with Jin but still fall for him and watch him from a far. It's hard to see his lover with his best friend but can't stop himself for willing to spend time with the beauty as much as he can.

Namjoon was snap out from his thought when Taehyung was coming to them.

"Hey Joon, awe my baby was sleeping?"

"Hi Tae" Namjoon greet back.

Taehyung was pinching the sleeping young man nose who now yawning cutely.

"Hey Jinnie, you don't read and just sleep huh?"

"Oh TaeTae,you came"

"Yes, baby" with that he peck the other's cheek making Jin blush.

"Cute" Taehyung mumble and look fondly to the other. They've been dating for half year and two months, they used to fights like others couple do but always reconcile.

Namjoon hastily look away from the couple and sigh internally.

"Where's Hobi and Jimin?" Tae asked.

"Hobi has date so he go first, Minnie say he need to practice for his upcoming dance competition. Joonie do you want to eat ice cream?"

"I've to finish my project work tomorrow, so I can't, maybe next time okay"

"Okay"

With that the trio continue to chat for some time and went home. Taehyung was following Jin to their apartment, it's been long time the two have private time.

Taehyung pinned down Jin on the couch and started to kissed him, he was rough and demand nevertheless Jin respond to the kiss. He then go down to Jin's neck, sucking it, leaving hickey all over and his hand slide inside Jin's shirt, pinching the other's nipples, a soft moan left Jin's mouth. They continue to make out until Taehyung hand reached Jin's pant trying to unzip but Jin suddenly pushed him away.

"Sorry Tae I'm not ready" Jin felt guilty and look down.

Taehyung sigh loudly, "Every time we have intimacy, you always ruined it! Ugh"

"But, You promised to wait untill I'm ready"

"It's been 8 fucking months, Jin"

Jin bit his lips so hard to stop himself from crying right there.

"I'm going home, let's talk other time"

Taehyung sigh  and went out from the apartment.

Jin was crying badly and the things he always do every time when he was upset, he called Jungkook.

"Hello"

"Hi Jk, it's me Jin"

"Are you crying"

"No"

"Your voice, what happened?"

"Nothing I just feel like I'm not enough for someone"

"Kim Seokjin, the one who make you to think like that is idiot. Any person who have you in their life is one lucky person"

"Hihi, Thanks Jk, you always make my day, I can't wait to see you again. Bye"

"Take care, Seokjinshi"