CHAPTER 27

His head was dizzy, his vision were blur due to the tears, he only wishes to vanished right at times,... It's was too much for him handle, he shakes his head vigorously and move towards the outside but everything stop when he was grab by a tight grip.

"T- Taehyung"

Taehyung pulled him near his chest, ignoring the latter pleads to let him go and hugged the latter unwillingly.

"Jin baby, why are you crying?"

"Let go"

Jin was begging for the release but the latter has no intention of letting him go so Jin push him hard to release himself which was not working the way he wish, he continue to push him with his forced due to that he can finally be free. Some people eyes them intensely which makes Jin to feel more ashamed, he never like to be the center of attention.

Jin was about to take step but land hard on the floor as he collide with his arch enemy Park Jimin again,.. All eyes were on them, he hate it so much,... Jimin gave him his hand to help him up, smiling like an angel,... Jin hesitate for a bit but eventually accept the help of Jimin which made him instantly regret his decision because Jimin drop him again, laughing like a crazy person.

Jin eyes was full of tears, he look around the room and see that they eyes were all focus on him, his eyes travel and make a contact with the love of his life, Yoongi, he was about to came forward to him but stop when a beautiful lady lock her hand in his boyfriend's arms.

"Yoongi, you know him?"

The lady asked, pointing to Jin... Yoongi clenched his teeth, closed his eyes and realese a deep sigh, only to open his mouth which was like a bullet to Jin.

"Not really, baby"

That is the last straw for Jin to supress his tears, they were out from his beautiful eyes.

On the other hand, Yoongi was hated himself for the words that just left his mouth, this was never his intention, Jin was not supposed to be here with them. He cursed himself internally, he had no choice but for the sake of Jin he choose to ignore his lovers or else his evil mother might do something brutal to them. He promised himself that he'll explain everything as soon as the party was over,.. He was burning inside and want to beat the shit out of Park Jimin.

Jimin bent down to Jin's level and wishper to him before he lift him up from the floor.

"That was a punishment for you baby boy, you know, I'm very jealous when it's come to you."

Jimin smile and shout to crowd that it was a prank and to mind their own business. Jin was angry, he wants to slap the latter so bad but all his energy seems worn out so he just slowly walk away from hall... Jimin was harshly pulled by Tae in the corner of the hall

"What's that for Jimin, why are you making fun of him?"

"Shut it Tae, none of your business"

"Jin is my business, Park Jimin"

"No need to raised your voice, Taehyung. You go your way and I'll do the same"

Jimin smirks while the others just shake his head.

Jin was walk on the street not caring the rain that wet him all over... His tears were falling non stop, he was again pull back by none other than Hoseok.

"Jinnie, please listen to me, I-"

"Save it Hobi, I don't want to hear your excuses"

Jin released himself and ran away from his best friend under the rain. He was almost hit by a car but luckily it stopped at a time. Probably due to shock, Jin fainted at the moment. Hobi catch up in no time since he was running after him.

He was taken to Hospital and his parents were immediately contact, and Yoongi too. He was fainted out of shock and  was too having a high fever but he's not in critical condition though. His body was weak so he was given a sleeping injection. Due to this, unfortunate incident has happened, Jin parents were on their way to their son but got themselves an accident and immediately pass away at the scene.

_______