CHAPTER 12

Jin totally ignored his boyfriend for sometimes but the latter was professional in making their relationship worked. Jin being an easy going person, soon he found himself again on Taehyung embraced.

Jin with his four friends we're having their lunch, chatting about their coming trip that soon to be happened.

"I'm not going" Jin told the others before sipping his drink.

"Then I'm not going too" Hobi and Namjoon joined him.

"Why? It'll be fun" Taehyung tried to convinced his friends but Jin already made his mind. So all of them decided on not going.

After lunch, the Jinmin and the others went to their seperate classes. Jimin was asked to met their professor so Jin sat alone and wait for Jimin to return. But suddenly someone approached him.

"Hey Jin, you good?"

"Yes Yoongi, by the way, yesterday volleyball match was amazing, you played well"

Yoongi was now showing his gummy smile.

"You watched? haha thanks. And did you prepared for our trip already."

"I'm not going"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"Jin you should go, this is our only chance to tour around. We'll be in our final year soon so have fun when you still can. Go or else you'll regret later, you should make unforgettable memories."

"But"

"Please, I'll glad to see you there"

Jin thought for a while what Yoongi had said and eventually agreed to joined the trip. Yoongi was called by his friends so he wave goodbye to Jin and went to his friends.

"Jinnie, I'm back"

"Jiminie why did they called you?"

"It's about my dance competition, I'm on finalist."

"Yah congratulations"

Jimin smile shyly and murmur a small "Thank you"

"When will the final competition held, want me to come? I'll bring you a bunch of flowers."

"You don't have to"

"No, I insisted"

"Okay then, I'll inform you later, but promise me you'll really come, I just don't want to have false hope"

"Haha Promise, there's no way for me not to come"

"Thank you so much"

******

"What!" Hoseok yelled.

"I'm going to the trip, I change my mind it'll be fun and I want to make some memories too."

"We already told the class president that we won't go" Namjoon said with irritated voice.

"All of you? But I still don't report myself on not going "

"Yes, they asked yesterday so we informed." Taehyung said with casual tone.

"Jiminie what about you?"

"I also told the class president that I'm not going, today morning."

"You can told them you all changed your mind."

"Not going" Hoseok said with stern voice.

"No, please Hobi"

"I've already made up my mind, Jin."

"Whatever, I'm going" with that Jin was now heading to their class followed by Jimin. Not long after all of them went to their class.

*****
The students were on the bus to their trip, Jin and his friends Taehyung and Jimin were also on the bus after they're scolded by their professor in charge and class president because they changed their mind when time was over but nevertheless they're now on the bus.

Namjoon and Hoseok were not going, not because they don't want to go but they already made their decisions when Jin first told them he was not going. What a petty, Jin change his mind. The trip last only for two days but Jin had lots of fun.

Jin still continue to chat with Jungkook on the phone and find out that Jeon company was now made so much progress and Jin always encouraged his friend to go further that made Jungkook more passion on his company worked along with his studies too.

The day for Jimin's competition had arrived and so Jin prepared himself to support his friend Jimin. He dressed himself nicely and already brought flowers for Jimin but when he was about to go, Hoseok stepped in.

"Jin can you stayed with me just for today? I'm not feeling well."