CHAPTER 26

Jin was not expecting his bestfriend in the party as well as his lover too. It was truly unexpected for him to saw them arguing down at the basement.

"No... I'm gonna tell him everything that happen tonight, Yoongi. You have a fiance!!!. How can you do that to Jin, he loves you very much. And as his best friend, I can't -"

"Best friend?"

Yoongi cut off Hoseok words and laughing like a mad man which cause the latter to confused and Jin as well confused too, he can't believed what he was hearing,.. Yoongi would never betrayed him, he loves him, that what Jin told to himself... He clearly didn't understand what they're talking about, he wants to brag in there at the moment and asked about the fiance of Yoongi but he wants to hear till the end so he continue to hide and listen.

"Hoseok, I'm not a fool, I know about your feelings for Jin even before he become my boyfriend, you see him as a lover not a friend. You thought I don't know what you've doing behind his back, don't kid yourself. Tell him my secret, I'll reveal your secret as well. I know you're the one who started the rumor about Jin in the college, don't even try to denied it.., I don't even know why you did that but believe me I'm not afraid to tell him about what you doing behind his back, Hobi"

Hoseok eyes were wide opened and gasp in nervous, he thought no one knew his secret but there Yoongi know it. Yes, he's the one who started rumors about Jin, he was foolish of thinking that Jin will seek for his conform and he will be the only one who will be there for him, no one else,.. He thought he could have a chance with Jin but then again Yoongi came between them to ruin his plans. He definitely regret his actions, he never wanted to hurt Jin intentionally.

Hoseok gulp nervously but he knows it's better not to denied his past action, he only wish Jin would never found out his secret, not knowing Jin was listening the whole conversation.

"Okay Yoongi, you've got me, my mouth is sealed but are you planning to continue to cheat on Jin? And I want to tell him about us, it always make me guilty to him"

"I'm not cheating, I don't even love her but I've no choice right now,.. And what about us? We are nothing, just fuck buddy back then, Jin will not be able handle it so it's better to keep secret"

"You really did fall in love with him? Am I right? Min Yoongi? You supposed to leave him sooner or later, that's what you promised"

Yoongi closed his eyes, feeling frustrated, glared at Hoseok with anger eyes.

"You wants to hear the truth, then fucking hear it... Yes I fucking love him, I never felt this way before.... So shut your pretty mouth or else I promise you, Hobi, you will not like the consequences"

"Are you threatening me, Min Yoongi?!!! You cannot do that, leave him, leave us alone,.. I can't believe I used to give myself to you... You know, Jin wouldn't want you in his life if he find out the truth, you approach him intentionally because you've got the bet with your friends that you can make him your boyfriend, I warned you not to be near him and you did exactly the opposite of my request, Min Yoongi"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, JUNG HOSEOK, I swear I'll rip off your tongue if you continue your words"

It was enough for Jin, it's too much too handle, his tears were falling non stop, he runs upstairs, he wish he never been there but it was already late. His bestfriend and boyfriend betrayed him, they're totally broke him. Everything he used to believes was a lie.

Upon hearing the noise when Jin runs upstairs, both Yoongi and Hobi looks confused and scared at the same time, and runs after him.

_____